Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Cat is doing really well, that is good news @Zoe7 

fingers crossed for Toby xoxo

I'm glad it went ok @Faith-and-Hope but still such a struggle for you hon in trying to look after yourself as well as others.

Hopefully the results come back clear @Zoe7 

Will that mean you moving into the art space and S3 moving again too @Faith-and-Hope or still living in the same place but separating out sleeping arrangements still? It is still a hard thing to deal with but maybe having those added boundaries more defined will help you both. What does that mean for D2s care? Will it be Mr. taking the reigns still or shared between you?  I can definitely see the advantages for you in terms of emotional distance as you are right - you cannot do anymore to help him and it really does need to be up to him now to realise he needs help  ...just hoping for everyone's sake it is not a sudden health crisis that precipitates that - maybe last night is a prelude to that and he can question his habits and health a bit as a result ....hoping so anyway.

@Former-Member, hope that everything is okay tonight and maybe hubby pulls his head in a little. Thanks for all the updates about what is happening with you, your doing an amazing job keeping on top of everything.  ❤️❤️🌺🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh now @Faith-and-Hope, didn't think I'd ever hear that you two are "separating"... well, grown apart... sad, but there's a peace that comes when what's on the outside lines up with the inside. Hugzz for you, I'd be having a big cry in your shoes, maybe a drink (or two). Hang in there 💙
🌷🦉

I am listening along too @Former-Member, and agreeing with what others are saying .... just a little short on words here tonight.

We need to sit down and chat with the kids @Zoe7, but it is not likely to be a huge surprise to any of them, although it will be confusing at first for D2.  We will work out the logistics of it as we go along.

Sending you lots of hugs @Faith-and-Hope  Heart

There will be a lot to sort out as you go Hon and especially with D2 understanding what is happening. It is certainly going to be hard for her but she has already been living with you and Mr pretty much living separate lives for a while so whilst there will inevitably be some changes hopefully they won't be too hard on her. Your love for her will help with all that @Faith-and-Hope Heart 

I know this has been what you have been living for sometime but it is still hard for it to be more 'official' - so take care of you sweetheart, let the emotions happen as they will and reach out for all the support you need. It is good you have your appointment tomorrow too so you have that outlet to talk about it all ...and of course we are here with you with whatever you need. Heart sore for you tonight and here for you Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi Zoe7, didn't realise you'd got work already. Is it a school not too far. Mustnt becif you dcked home for lunch. Good job with Cat, really hope you have her for many years to come. My Georgia has been very affectionate the last few days. Hope she's ok.
Im ok ta, had a second filling today (one to go), which went well (= no pain 👍 Not much else going on. Watching The Rookie ATM, ch-7. Feel calm, its weird. All's good 💙
Hi there everyone else here. Good seeing you all 💙
🌷🦉

Hello @Adge  xxxx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance