Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Former-Member I am at the same school for the rest f this year then move next year. Back to the support role which can be boring at times but is less planning and more time after work for me.

Don't get results from the biopsy for Cat until later in the week but tring to think positively - she has come through the operstion so well - far exeeding all expectations so she is a little fighter ✔😺👍

So good you had no pain with your filling - and only one to go - will be one more thing ticked off your list. I am super impressed with how much you are doing to look after yourself ...the round Australia trip is certainly looking promising Smiley Very Happy

Give Georgia an extra cuddle from me and I hope she is okay too. Our fur babies are our family and they give us so much joy. I will have everything crossed for you that she is just being a snugglepus and everything is okay.

I missed The Rookie tonight - got busy doing other things and the time got away from me. I will watch it later on PLUS7 👍 ...love Nathan Fillion Smiley Tongue

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks #Zoe7 💙

@Former-Member Heart

@Faith-and-Hope How are you doing Hon?

Hi @Shaz51 Sorry I missed your tag until now (bedtime)....

Hi @Former-Member

Adge

@Zoe7, feeling strangely okay ..... but tired.  I didn’t sleep well last night with me. at hospital, so might head off.

Goodnight all 👋💤

That is understandable re last night @Faith-and-Hope Hope you sleep better tonight. I am going to head off too - need sleep myself. Let me know how tomorrow goes. Goodnight Hon Heart

Goodnight @Former-Member @Adge and anyone else still up Smiley Very Happy

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope   I really hope the new formalising of your arrangements with Mr ultimately take some pressure off you.  And that things work out smoothly with D2's care.  Take care xx

@Zoe7  great to hear cat's recovery continues without a hitch.  Her bounce back says a lot for your care of her.  Sorry about starting a chat and then shooting through on Sunday - I never get much notice of chances to hang out with my bro as he has 2 jobs that he juggles and needs to spend time with sil of course too.  It's rarely just him and me but when it is we have some really good conversations.

Have a good day today - you're probably at school already.  You take care too xx

@Faith-and-Hope Heart

Sending you lots of hugs

hello and hugs @oceangirl , @Faith-and-Hope , @eth , @Adge , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member , @Snowie , @Sans911 , @Maggie , @Meowmy 

today I am deciding to go the way we are no with mr shaz and my elderly mum and my physical problems  without any centrelink support Smiley Very Happy

@Shaz51 hope things work out well for you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance