Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi F&H @Faith-and-Hope 

Are you able to take a photo when you finish your work? Look after yourself- do you think there is a underlying reason, why you might be fatigued - are you unwell? I had a ultrasound/xray on my elbow today- I had the xray first and then the ultrasound. The radiographer- said it looked great, but it was not perfect, but there was no clinical significance, to what he could see. He said you can get referred pain to your elbow. I'm doing ok...

hello my sister @oceangirl 

thank you for the tag xxx

ohhh @Faith-and-Hope@greenpea@Snowie , @Former-Member , @Zoe7@MDT@Owlunar , @Former-Member , @BlueBay@Sans911@Maggie 

doing a bit of catching up here but i am aching all over , soo sore 

Hey Hams- Good to see you too. Did you get your run in? Your dinner sounded lovely. I am not too bad @MDT 

Hi @TAB 

Glad to hear you're well and its good to see you too. Whats the weather like were you are?

well, well is probably a stretch, wasnt trying to whinge @oceangirl  ah, really cold lately , was big storm other other, hasnt rained much though. 

How are you going ?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Why you sore @Shaz51?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @TAB  @oceangirl  @greenpea ... everyone... near and far away... 💙 @outlander  @Faith-and-Hope  @Adge  @Zoe7  and all 🌻🌻🌻🌻

@Former-Member 

we did not do much today but my muscles are aching 

maybe because we had a slack week last week due to soooo much rain 

sending you hugs my friend Heart

@greenpeaYour welcome 🙂 What uni course are you starting? How is your son? I've been not too bad. I'm doing a CBT course on Wednesday night/afternoon. We have checkin every week(CBT). I don't like talking about myself or know what to say. I do get anxious talking around people.

Hi @Former-Member  hope you are okay

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance