Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Sitting with you my @Snowie ❤❤

We have daylight savings here too @Snowie I loooooove it. It means once I go back to work that I will have time after work to do things so it is good for me. I hope you sleep well Hon - it has been so lovely being able to chat to you - been a long time. Love ya 💙

No daylight savings here @Zoe7 , @Snowie 

Our phones were set on Sydney time and the alarm went on at 5.30am -- ohhh no 🤣😂 instead of 6.30 am 

🤣 @Shaz51 That is way too early.

Ohhh yes even 6.30 am is getting too early for Mr shaz 

@Zoe7 

That is fur baby time here @Shaz51 so I am up at that time too - fur babies do not get holidays lol

Hey @Zoe7, @Shaz51, @Snowie, @Eve7 and anyone else on. Sending lots of love ❤️❤️❤️. Was away for a bit because felt like I needed a break. I hope you are all doing well.

That is very wise of you @creative_writer 👍 We all need a break at times and to know that is both self awareness and insight - well done you 😁 ...and welcome back 💖

Just unloaded 120 bricks/pavers from my car - not good for my back so will have some pain killers and anti-inflammatories, wait until they begin to kick in then take my usual meds and head to bed. Think it will be an inside day tomorrow @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Snowie @Shaz51 

Welcome back my @creative_writer 😀

Inside day tomorrow sounds perfect my sister @Zoe7 🥰

For me I have a phone appointment and am nervous about @tyme 

And also have to ring mum's doctor 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good work 👍👍  @Zoe7,  Hope the back eases and you have a good night's rest Thanks again for everything today xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance