Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Good luck tomorrow my sister @Shaz51 💚

No thanks needed @Former-Member ...love having you here with us 💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

💕💜💕 @Zoe7

Thank you my sister @Zoe7 xx

Hugs my wonderful,  supportive friend @Former-Member ❤❤

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks my friend @Shaz51 

💜💓💜💕

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Snowie @creative_writer @Shaz51 @Eve7 I have spent the morning cutting and breaking up the last slab of concrete. It is all done 👍 I am going to begin digging out and framing the smaller section later today and maybe head out to Bunnings later to get the reo. Then tomorrow I will get some more pavers on my way to the dentist.

I need a rest now though - my hands and back are cactus 🌵 Might put a movie on and lay down for Toby snuggles ...and if I fall asleep then so be it.

Hi @Zoe7,

You must be happy school holidays have finally kicked off! Hope you have a restful and relaxing break and spend plenty of time doing whatever it is that brings you happiness and joy. Smart of you to do you planning for next term early so that you can get it out of the way. 

My house was divided on Sunday as I have one family member that goes for Parramatta and one that goes for Penrith so it was a given that one would be happy and one would be sad. Fortunately the Parramatta fan (my husband) was okay with the loss but it was a noisy house at mine on Sunday!

Very impressed that you have started up the next reno - sounds like quite a project! Do think a movie and a nap this afternoon sounds like a nice reward for your hard work.

I'm sure Clover and Toby are loving having you home in the school holidays too - big hugs to them and big hugs to you too!

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather

Former-Member
Not applicable

Well done @Zoe7 sounds like you deserve a well earned rest. I admire your effort when dealing with such a sore back. Good bloody job, your energy is amazing and inspiring 💓💕💓

Hi @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Maggie49 @Snowie and any other lovely member reading this!

I hope you are all well and the week ahead is kind to you. I always appreciate your tags and your kindness to me and to each other. I always look forward reading your posts and I am grateful we have such lovely members on our forums 🙂.

Big hugs,

FloatingFeather

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for the hugs @FloatingFeather feeling a little overwhelmed today after some meaningful disclosures last night.

Your support is always very meaningful and helpful 👍💕

Sorry to read you have been feeling a little overwhelmed @Former-Member. I really hope those feelings subside soon for you and that you are okay. 

Sitting with you and sending you positivity 💕 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance