Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Zoe7  thanks for patting the fur babies.

Hi @Snowie,

Always so lovely to be tagged in your posts! I hope you are well and the week is a really nice one for you and anyone else reading this.

Sending lots of love and hugs your way 🙂

Thank you @Former-Member - always so nice to be tagged by you. I hope you are well and that life is treating you kindly. 

Big hugs,

FloatingFeather

Thanks @Zoe7 - it was actually a nice feeling to accomplish something I typically wouldn't have thought I could do. Feeling inspired to tackle a few other minor repairs around the house now!

I have a couple of friends that are teachers so I have a little bit of understanding of the demands of parent / teacher week. My friends say the same thing, they really enjoy engaging with the parents and the kids but they are so tired at the end of the week. Hopefully the week will go fast for you and it will be Friday afternoon before you know it.

Sounds like the drain work will keep you busy next week - no doubt when it is all done you will have that lovely sense of accomplishment again (like with the trailer). 

You are absolutely right - we often don't think we can do something until we try 🙂!

Hope the day goes well for you @Zoe7. I'm sure Clover and Toby are going to love having you at home next week! Shame the late appointment got booked so you have to stay back but at least it's a lovely parent and child - makes all the difference when people are nice I think.

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather 

Good evening all @FloatingFeather @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @creative_writer @Zoe7 @Emelia8 @Shaz51 and anyone else around.

I hope your day has gone well.

@Zoe7 1 more day to go hon and then holidays for you!

Sending lots of love to all 💕💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Snowie sending lots of love in return 💕. Thanks for the well wishes too. Just great after a hard day.

Hope your day was grand and a lot of good came your way.

@Faith-and-Hope @FloatingFeather @Former-Member @Snowie @creative_writer @Eve7 Survived the week and now on holidays ...woohoo!!!! In saying that though, I am actually going to spend the next few days trying to catch up and begin some planning for next term. I don't want to get to the end of the holidays and not have it done ...and just in case anything happens to derail my plans. With the ongoing family issues and constant pain that is quite likely so trying to get ahead of it now. I will of course take a break on Sunday to watch the NRL grand finals - both the women and men for my team are in 👍 I do need some sleep though - running on a few hours a night presently - but the week is over so hoping to get into a better routine again. Will catch up with everyone as I can ...in the meantime sending some Clover and Toby cuddles and a whole lot of love from me 💕

Yay! Glad you’re on holidays @Zoe7  We have a long weekend  here which gives me a chance to do some Uni work.

Enjoy your time off and don’t work too hard.

💙💛💙

I hope you can get a lot done @Eve7 I am waiting for the washing to finish so I can put another load on overnight ...then my bed should be nicely warmed up and I can crawl in 😁

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance