Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

Yeah I dunno @britishtvfan 

@TAB makes two of us. idk what she's doing - taking time off social media, something happened to her, deliberately ignoring my friend she messaged and myself. i'm sick of it either way. i still want to fix things with her for the good things we had but it's hurtful.

Prob best to leave it @britishtvfan if they dont want to know they don't want to know

@TAB yeah it's just hurtful. and it didn't need to escalate this much. i tagged you and others in my thread so i don't talk about it anymore on threads like this, my apologies.

@TAB i think i'll go offline for now, watch some videos then try to sleep. night.

Ive told you what I think @britishtvfan  time has taught me that. Was in same situation should have let it go sooner 

Nite @britishtvfan 

@TAB sorry.. i'll remove the tag in my thread then.. i just tagged you and others rather than referring to it on a social thread. i only mentioned it because i was saying why i wasn't here much so i wasn't ignoring anyone. everyone else including professionals and helplines have said to try and fix things for mine and her benefit so idk what to do. i'd still be hurt either way. sorry i bought it up. i'll go since your reply seemed snappy to me.

Dont stress @britishtvfan I wasn't being 'snappy' 

Hope it works out

Hi guys! Was just wondering if anyone listened to the triple j hottest 100, and what you thought about it! I picked a bunch of songs I loved and most of them didn't even make the hottest 200 so I can only assume I'm out already completely out of touch with the youth by age 30, haha. Anyway, hoping I'm not intruding on this thread, and if I am please ignore me. Xx LeChuck

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance