Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

I Listened! I'm passionate about music so love listening to it every year. I don't often know much music from it though. A few I voted for made it into the countdown which was cool but I didn't know much else. I'm a big fan of May-a the artist who was a feature on the #1 song so I was happy about that! @LeChuck 

Love that! Say nothing was one of the only songs I knew, really good one! So exciting when an artist you follow gets some recognition. I listen to it every year too- I'm always surprised! But mostly pleasantly surprised, I learn a heap of new songs I really like. How well did spacey Jane do!?

Yer nah enjoy @StuF  lol

Re: Eything music

Yes it's a brilliant way to discover new music! Especially when a lot of it is from Australia. I'm very passionate about supporting local music so think it's cool when Aussies win or are in it a lot. I didn't realize how popular Spacy Jane was, the killed it this year! They have a cool sound, I only know a few of their singles but didn't know any this year.
Do you have any favourite artists/bands?

Ha that was so far from my usual thing and it was sick! Good song. Do you guys like the whitlams? That's what came on next for me and loving it

https://youtu.be/cqA6ixHrucQ

Certainly has a happy feel to it @LeChuck 

https://youtu.be/aOXllLKt5tQ
@StuF @greenpea 

I have got so many bangers on shuffle with this as a seed song on YouTube! Vitriol, from the sea, parlez vous Francais and then gravity by superjesus. Loving it.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance