Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

@StuF   are you okay? you always ask pea is my turn

That was your song for depression @greenpea  ?

@TAB  funnily enough i was psychotic when the song came out and it helped me deal with my depression during that awful time where i was completely out of control.

how are you TABs? i am worried about @StuF 

Yes thought I remembered something @greenpea 

um i had a lot going on yest plus today .

I did think hadnt seen @StuF  much

Hey @greenpea @TAB !

I'm ok thanks! Was just out for the day

How are you two?

.. Old ?? .. @StuF  okay no worries I didn't think anything happening, you usually say something.

pore ol' Pea .. anyhoo up and running this morning, breeze seems steady 30kph like it was 24/7 as I remember it here lol, got washing on, car seat has blown the back of itself, bit of plastic got pulled apart by 2 springs looks, which caused my unsupported bulk to snap 2 plastic click on mounts that were there to hold the back panel on .. was very disheartening looking at it, took to it with 100mph tape this morning..

got washing on

then pay rent and say I want a toaster thats not from Leavenworth Prison lol ie electrically unsound ha har

then once clothes dried get dressed and go get myself on train to city , then find bus stop to get bus to hosp , go there 30 mins before appt and get covid routine ha ha 

then hopefully see someone and get some new scripts/permissions or whatever for 'leery' (US usage.. ok reluctant, wary.)  GPs lol

Busy day @TAB !

Hope it all goes well

Sucks about the car seat 😞

Which Bad Girls track @greenpea ?

I love the MIA one

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance