Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

I'm gonna be a Nanna later this year, so I bought some wool online this week and going to make a start on bunny-rugs.

@Judi9877 @CheerBear @Maggie @Former-Member @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I read that lovely news elsewhere a week or two ago @Faith-and-Hope 😀👼💗👍  but never said anything coz you said it was ssshhhhh secret. 😇

But ... if the cat is now out of the bag (so to speak) .... yay .. happy days Grandma to be. Due date? What a lucky child they will be to have you as their nanna. 💗💗👶

Will you be known as nanna? My grandkids call me Grandma Sherry. They have several sets of grandparents due to blended familys etc. 

It definitely gives you a perfect excuse to get productive with the wool. 

Sherry

aw so cute @Faith-and-Hope

I haven't really done any crafty stuff not even crochet @Former-Member ive started to try and get a move on making my aunts blanket though. she wants a double bed size blanket so will take me a while. in only at lap size atm.

@Maggie @CheerBear love seeing your dot works always so pretty 👍👍

itll be a good accomplishment as you finish each one of those projects your working on @Judi9877
yarn destashing is always good!
I get very bored quite quickly too so I tend to make different smaller things in between larger projects too

Yes, the news has come out now @Former-Member ..... not sure of my nanna-name yet (lol) but I think my kids might have clear ideas about what they would like it to be.  
Due date is in October.

wow @Maggie  love your work , it is beautiful Heart

@Former-Member, love you diamond painting Heart

wonderful news @Faith-and-Hope , soo exciting xoxo

hello @CheerBear@outlander@Judi9877 

Ohhhhhh nana @Faith-and-Hope . Congratulations. 💞💞👍👍It’s a big year for you, half way through ( almost). A bundle of joy might help with the bundle of sad.🙏🙏🙈🌻🌻🎠🎠🎉🎉🎊

@CheerBear @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Former-Member @Judi9877 @Former-Member 

1BE957C5-83D9-4476-8B8D-DDE6E72FB400.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

b0c79358a222fadd70fe950f84fb2bcc.gif

That's great news @Faith-and-Hope, wow, life has a way of moving forward anyway. 

i find repetativ hand-to-task projects very therapeutic. Winters the time for knitting. Bunny rugs is about all I'd manage though, or maybe little squares joined together lol. Don't feel so guilty watching tv, if I'm doing something. Keep us up  thto stspeed with it all.. 

@Former-Member 

@  @@@ 

@

My projects are so simple I'm afraid to post them, but hey, might be good for entertainment value maybe 🤣 lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance