Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Christian Chat

YES! And of cause I'll pray  with you @Anastasia,  glad the others are here too 🙏 This was my prayer earlier:
" Father in Heaven, we honour you and thank you for Jesus and for hearing our prayers tonight, for @Anastasia and her son tonight, we lift them up to you and ask for your help to provide a competent new doctor. Please send an angel to watch over them through this transition. Go before them and pave the way for referrals to be received well, to bring the right help in a timely manner. Please bring calm, hope and clarity of mind. Strength and wisdom and peace and trust in you. Put the right people in their path. Bring a miracle into this situation i pray - for your glory.. In Jesus' name Amen" 🛐
Big hug An 💙💙💙

Oh @Former-Member thank you, thank you, thank you! 

God bless YOU 💞🙏

Amen xox

Hello all you beautiful souls. 

The Dr won't take him. 

When I called a week ago she had openings. This Is a case of her being a pawn in my son's current pdoc's life. Basically current pdoc is her director at a clinic. So when I called today and asked why, receptionist said Dr recommends to see (insert current pdoc name here)

I am at a loss. His current pdoc is a discrace and I need to find my son a good one. How though? Absolutely heartbroken that my son is a number and needs help and politics stand in the way. 

Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Shaz51 @Emelia8 

Oh @Anastasia  I am so sorry to read this and I will pray for your boy while you pray for my boy so that way we might pray sensible prayers rather than cry.

💜💜🙏💜💜

(((( @Eve7 🙏💕))))

❤️ @Anastasia .... oh that's rough.  

Are you rural enough that online appointments might be possible ?

Yes due to Covid online has been a thing here @Faith-and-Hope 🙏

Hugs @Anastasia ..... continuing to pray for you Hon 💞🌷

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope I'm grateful 💕🙏 Really need a win here. It's been too long. 

Hoping you're ok? I'm sorry I'm completely out of the loop 😔

No need to apologise @Anastasia ..... self-care must always be the priority ❣️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance