Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: @musicfanatic_x crib (anyone is welcome).

@nashy hi Nashy, I saw something about a special event on here, I think in the Carers Forum on the 31st, am I able to join in on that please? It wouldn't let me comment on the post because it was locked. Thanks.

Or if another mod can reply that would be good please.

Hey @Former-Member  sure thing we'd love you to join! It's actually for both forums this event 🙂 The link to it is here. It is a text based event so just jump in that thread on the night and we'll get into it! If you have questions about the forums we have really good guides here as well if you like. Heart

Thanks @nashy !

Hi @Former-Member 

I'm just trying to get use to the changes, like its not been enough already.   Well having good people around helps.  Thats all from me.  

Understandable, and all good. Take care @Valentine 

Hi @Former-Member,

Responding to your callout about doctors and psychiatrists speaking to each other. It would be great if they did more of that. It's the ideal, but in my experience happens in only a minimal way. 

I've been seeing the same wonderful GP for ten years, and my also wonderful psychiatrist for over five. In my experience, even when doctors are great, they are not perfect.

When it comes to GPs, I think I understand the difficulty. They see us for 15 minutes at a time, usually the working conditions of the clinic where they work. So there seems to be no time left over for much extra attention beyond that. My GP is brilliant in so many other ways though.

Hope all goes well with your meds change. I did that in the second half of 2018. Much better meds now, and one less than before. I was hesitant to rock my boat with the meds, and it did rock my boat a bit to do it. But with a worthwhile outcome.

Cheers,

Maz

@Former-Member 

Good morning, how are you💖

I'm pretty bad but oh well, how are you? @Former-Member 

And thanks @Mazarita , not sure what to say in response but i read your reply a few times.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance