Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: am i the only one who has a habit of saying stupid things?

@Shayan  Hey Shayan thank you for the info re meds. Yeah it was the mania eg: buy things and then the next day throwing them out..... I ended up with a pair of jeans, t shirt and a dress plus one pair of shoes .... let alone buying expensive nick knacks and throwing them out as well.... then there was the voices ..... who would tell me to hurt myself which of course I did.  What a ride aye.

@greenpea My life is definetly a ride first it's mania then it's depression then mania again and it just continues like that kinda like a cycle, but hopefully with right meds from the doctor I should be fine oh and something worth mentioning is ablify which is an anti Psychotic so far it's worked for me though the side effects are for a short period which are the things you enjoy aren't joyful which is ok I guess and yeah voices are a main theme I get asked that a lot I had different hallucinations I remember I was talking to the tv once and you wouldnt imagine the context it was in and then I thought my parents weren't my parents I thought I was being tricked, so yeah that's a taste of what I went through if there's one thing in common it's the stupid things we do, but maybe in your case you're environment played a role, but that's just my hypothesis I can't see exactly what it would be like to be in you're shoes, but I can only imagine, but environment is proabably a no brainer really 

@ShayanMy computer once told me to hurt myself which I did. The only time I have ever done that kind of thing..... oh yes the stupid things we do when sick ..... I try to forget about it and move on which I am doing better these days thankfully.  I also have areas of my life which are blank which I cannot remember and then flash backs too the more embarrassing moments (wonderful .....).

Wishing you a kind and caring day. Dont forget to have a look around the forums there are many forums here regarding bp that you might find interesting. See you around. peaHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance