Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: [Trapped n' Chaos] (a non BPD's story/seeking advice)

On today ?

Online Today ?

Hello @strivetosurvive 

how are things for you?

have you managed to move and find some assistance?

@strivetosurvive , mate i havent forgotten about you, on friday arvo i just missed you while going into a pysch appointment, where i found out that this sort of disorder is pretty much not treatable which was a bit of a kick in the guts, as i have spent so much time trying to get her help and seems like most people were just blowing wind up my arse.. He was very good and he let me read between the lines... and once the weekend hits, you, her, the phone, even the lord himself dont matter and just go into kids mode and help em get through this

how about 9 in the morning and 9 at night, setting the calender to try and catch one another, thats sydney time

Ok one or the other my friend, very much apprechiate your patients & persistance, honestly i am, also very eager to finally be able to have even some minutes to just conversate. 9 or 9 i will check in both times (au time)...(going to convert the time now).hope to chat soon, THANK YOU again! Means alot to me.

[11:30pm_05/08/17] I'll be on hope to catch you, it will be...[9am-on-05/09/17 in austrailia] so hope to chat then.. 🤘

If not try 9pm, one for sure..🙏:ok_hand:

Zach you online

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance