Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Littletink_
Senior Contributor

OCD

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any natural remedies for OCD?

3 REPLIES 3
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: OCD

Hi @Littletink_
I don't think i've 'met' you before, so hi! I'm not sure of any natural remedies as such for anything. Do you mean strategies for dealing with symptoms? Or herbal medicines?
You may like to try searching OCD in the search the forum bar at the top of the page to see what sort of things have been discussed before if that helps too.
Feel free to join in any conversations going on around the place, there are some general chat threads for low key topics as well if you like.
Hope to see you around!
frazzled
Casual Contributor

My sister used to use st John's wort but now is on prescription meds. She said it did help calm her a bit.
Lunar
Senior Contributor

Hello @Littletink_

That is good that you are trying to find other ways of coping with your OCD at the moment, there are quite a few members that have started some great threads about managing their OCD symptoms that I will let you know about, you might like to have a read through them when you get a chance;

@Tim_H started a great thread called 'Treatment for OCD'

@Tyler01 also has an interesting thread called 'OCE staring / eye contact / peripheral vision'

There was a Topic Tuesday held on the 25th of July, that had a discussion about 'Managing Compulsions' that you might find interesting to read through.

Are you getting any support at the moment through therapy at all?

Lunar 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance