Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

@Dec  my printer has been playing up lately , i scaned it , did everything that i could to fix it and no the printer still didn`t work 

well next time i had a look i put the printer lead into the laptop ( there were 2 imputs) and it worked again !!!!!!!!

A suitcase is a good start. yes with everything happening at the moment Heart

Possums in the roof. Annoying. They can sound like they have hobnailed boots. Can you get someone to check it out. It’s been a long time since I heard one hiss. All unpleasant for sure.-- we don`t have possums @Maggie , @Owlunar  but we do have sparrows that do  and rats are very noisy 

We have had a few hot and muggy days here in tassy recently. Unusual for down this way. Hard to get anything done. I now have air con, so no need to complain really.-- that`s good @Maggie xx

very hot and humid up here 36 degrees , crazy 

I hope the rest of today goes ok and you meeting goes ok too 

got appts for mum , MIL and me this afternoon 

Hi @Owlunar I'm starting to not like this humidity. But this afternoon there's a nice breeze at my way. 
I want to buy a new suitcase and like you can then go straight to the plane. 
possums - yes they can be a problem. We never had them inside but in our old house there was always one on the phone line. 
hope you can get that sorted. 
Hoping your afternoon is ok. Xxxx

Thinking of you @Owlunar . Hoping you are ok. Sending ❤️💙💜💚💛👋👋👋👋

Hi @Owlunar  i haven't seen you on here.  I really hope you're ok. Missing you ❤️❤️

Missing you lots @Owlunar 

hope you're ok xx❤️

Hi @Owlunar   Im worried about you  

I haven't seen you on here since 12 feb. I really hope and pray you're ok ❤️❤️ 🙏

@Maggie @Maggie @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member 

has anyone heard from @Owlunar  in a post that I've missed. 
@Former-Member is there a way you can check pls. I'm concerned. 

Hey @BlueBay Our beautiful @Owlunar signed in on the 27th Feb so it hasn't been too long - hope that eases your mind a bit.

@Owlunar Hope you are okay Hon Heart

Oh ok thanks @Zoe7 

that's not long ago. I feel ok now knowing that. ❤️

Hi @BlueBay 

It can be worrying sometimes when we don't see a forum friend around as often as we expect. I hope that you are reassured by @Zoe7 saying that Dec has been on more recently than you'd thought.

Not knowing why people are away from the forums can be one of the most challenging aspects of belonging to an online community. Do remember to take care of yourself if you find that worry about forums friends is impacting your own wellbeing. 

Hello and hugs @BlueBay , @Zoe7 , @Owlunar  xxxxxx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance