Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

kato
Senior Contributor

I am excited!

Hello everyone,

I honestly have no idea where to put this,

But i am actually excited about something.

My long time friend has returned from overseas after being away for 8months, i caught up with her last night, we had a few drinks and lots and lots of talking.

God how i missed her blunt honesty/truth we don't and never have dallied around an issue, we are like brother and sister, but not like my sister's and me, i realized that i am actually more me around her and her girlfriend than anyone in my life.

I have something to aim for in my life, it is not anything i have ever thought of before, until now.

Hopefully in the new year, or maybe a couple of years.... depends on how i manage myself etc.

I am going to go travel the world, well as much of it as i can i think.

so i now have a direction i want to go in, i have a whole lot of little goals to achieve to lead up to such an endeavor, 1. i do need to organise a passport.

I have never considered travelling outside of australia, and i have never been outside of australia, but I have decided that is going to be my short term to long term goal, is to get myself under control, balanced and then get some new settings/surroundings.

I just had to write this down, so i don't forget it. and i can remind myself of what i want to do.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
Rick
Senior Contributor

Re: I am excited!

@kato 

Hello Kato

Just proved my point dude. \Strength to find the courage to do new cool things.

heh heh heh

Hope...................

Travelling overseas is a great idea. Anywhere you pick will be a great experience. I've been travelling since I was 21 but my first trip was a tour as I didn't have the confidence to be on an adventure alone.

Can I come overseas also.. Ha ha..
kato
Senior Contributor

Hey rick
yes I see that you are correct I just didn't realize

Shanc if you want to travel anyone is welcome
I have no idea where I will go but planning on working my way through
my sister has spent a fair bit of time traveling the world so I have plenty of pointers to gain from her
I told my parents today and my sister's as we had xmas early
they are supportive but want to make sure I am well

Kato
I'm a poor uni student.. New good and cultures. Must feel great to have something to look forward to. I've lived overseas over 4 years and happy to offer advice if I can help
kato
Senior Contributor

Well I am poor and unemployed at thee moment but yes something for me to aim for

Rich in character though @kato and @ shanc, and character is the measure of a person's true value..travel will come.. I do a lot of it nowadays via media..one good thing about documentaries..seeing views I would never see even I was in the Congo.. Or up the Nile..
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance