Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

H

1 REPLY 1
FloatingFeather
Senior Contributor

Re: Social anxiety and schizophrenia

Hi @Former-Member,

Welcome to the forums. My name is FloatingFeather and I am one of the peer support workers at SANE. Please know you have found a safe and anonymous space with a lot of lovely members that have a variety of lived experience and wisdom.

I really sympathise with what you have gone through - it sounds like you have had some really big hurdles to overcome. You sound like a real fighter - big congrats on your degree and working hard to manage everything you have going on. You sound very insightful and kind - the forums are lucky to have you. 

I can relate to your feelings of anxiety - I suffer from it myself sometimes. It can really be debilitating and have a big impact on our day to day lives. 

I will tag some of our lovely community guides below to link them in with this post. 

On an aside if you want to mention someone specifically in your post use the `@' symbol directly before there name and you should see a dropdown menu which includes their name, then click on it. This ensures the person you are tagging will be notified of you post.

Best wishes,

FloatingFeather

@Anastasia  @AussieRecharger  @BPDSurvivor  @Faith-and-Hope  @HenryX  @jem80  @Judi9877  @NatureLover  @outlander  @Shaz51  @ShiningStar  @Snowie  @Hams  @wellwellwellnez  @Zoe7  @Aniela  @Boo13  @CrazyChick  @maddison  @pinklollipop15  @Eve7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance