Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

Heart

Thank you Very Much @outlander 

Mine are starting to send green shoots up.

Tulips streaked with colour is usually caused by a virus ... Broken Tulips ... were the most valuable in the famous great tulip bubble.

Smiley Happy

@Appleblossom  I thought of you when I saw these.

CDCAD363-8EDE-465F-8E2C-E0D7A1F47EEB.jpegBBE539A6-8961-4B74-A751-E8ECE60AAFC9.jpeg2A3BC02A-920E-441C-BDDB-3DB309C58805.jpeg9821797F-7A12-45A9-9CDF-D4B9021D276F.jpeg

@Maggie 

I only just have seen these beautiful pics.

Thank you Thank you

Heart

They are in the area where science or maths and symmetry meets nature or human buildings.  They are VERY ME.

Smiley Happy

@Zoe7  I thought of you recently when reading an article about a giant COvid Kookaburra.  Letting you know, I care.  I checked you have not logged in for nearly a week.  Take Good Care of you and your home and your students.

@Faith-and-Hope @outlander @eth 

Smiley Happy

Also thinking of Lj and @PeppiPatty 

Smiley Happy

posting about this article to remind self not to believe everything I read and check my sources.

Sometimes feelings mean more than science ... lol

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-28/voltaren-makers-fined-for-misleading-consumers/12295282 

@Appleblossom  I found them on a fb thread ‘ mindful Ireland ‘. I have no idea if they are in the areas you are interested in, I presumed it was a fantastic photographer . I just thought they were amazing. Glad you thought so too. 💜💜

@Maggie 

Heart

@eth 

Love it before I even look.

Being a weird nerd who enjoyed making DNA Double Helix sculptures with with exhub ... yeah ...lol

Smiley Happy

Hope today treats you well.

@Appleblossom  I thought you might like this. 💙💙💙

F44195DB-6EB3-4BA3-B814-1F5EBE586398.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Appleblossom . 😀 Wanted to call by and let you know I'm thinking of you. 💖

Fascinating picture that one @Maggie . If you look closely at @Peri  member profile picture, you will see a similar one. I hope you are okay @Peri 🌸

Sherry 💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning Apple, I hope your night was peaceful and you find moments of joy in your day. Nikki @Appleblossom 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance