Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

Thank you all dear friends 

somehow I am still here.

maybe things will slowly right themselves again but for a while I didn’t think it possible 

ah dear peppi… nope never listened to an audible 

I have my paper books and music… rereading books on Buddhism and making music with people helped 

No worries beautiful @Appleblossom 

@Zoe7 @Emelia8 @Oaktree @Glisten @SmilingGecko 

@Pumba23  , @Farside @Meowmy @peagreen@Bill16 @TAB  , @TAB @saturnzoon @ @Adge @Judi9877  ,@Tilz @,@Dimity 

Iv had some exciting news in that I'm getting a guitar teacher 2 hours a week.  I'm about 10 years no playing however about 2 years ago I picked up my guitar for about a month and I picked it up sort of reasonably quickly. 

You are my friend @Appleblossom 

I always feel light when I see you have sent me a message 

Hey @Shaz51 @Jacques 

@greenpea 

@PeppyPatti 🙂xx

that is wonderful news @PeppyPatti so glad you are getting back into your hobby, i suck at music but i do love listening to it, i hope you have heaps of fun and enjoy your art. 

hugs my dear friend

jacques

Dearest @Jacques 

I remember you with love and care. 

You are important in my past recovery. I’m seeing my Psychotherapist today and as she is telling me about her Grandson who has just gotten a cancer diagnosis I said

” I dunno why your telling me this but I’m working you out I’m just realising after all these years my wellbeing is keeping me strong by making me feel that my past is effective in what your dealing with……….as my son had cancer …..

sounds like you psychologist trusts you @PeppyPatti cancer is an awful disease. im so glad i have left a positive impact on your life. you have been so kind to me over the years too my friend

Thinking of you all @Jacques @Appleblossom @PeppyPatti @greenpea @Zoe7 .

Hopey you are okay.

Love to hear @PeppyPatti . How is it now with guitar practices?

Thank you so much @PeppyPatti 

hey @Tilz @tyme @Jacques @greenpea 

been cold down south

need lotsa layers 

love apple 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance