Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Evie1
Senior Contributor

Feel like I'm drowning suicide I blame suicide

I feel really alone in all this it's very hard Idk my head won't stop my thoughts and Idk the next time I'll be getting proper help

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Feel like I'm drowning suicide I blame suicide

I need help

Hello @Evie1, your not aloneHeart @Former-Member

Sending you gentle hugs XxX

Hi @Evie1

KobeCat, here one of the weekend moderators.

I am sorry things are really difficult right now.  I will send you an email with supports. 

Please stay safe, 

Kobe

Hi @Former-Member

Thanks for your concern.  Just letting you know I have sent @Evie1 an email with support options. 

Kind regards, 

Kobe

I feel even worse than last time I did have a conversation with lifeline earlier

I wanna die

Hi @Evie1

It's Arie here, I will email you now, please know that I am here with you

I feel really bad at the moment

Dear Evie 1,

I am so sorry that you are feeling so bad at the moment. Sometimes feeling like you want to die is not actually wanting to die but feeling so much pent up sadness and anger and hopelessness and uselessnes that you are wound up ilke a coiled spring and you can't see way way out. Sometimes it helps to get rid of that frustration by physically punching a pillow or cushion or kicking the door to try to get rid of that physical aggression. Having a good cry is also a useful tool. Or if you can bear to, go outside and walk as fast as you can. It doesn't matter where you go, just keep walking until the feelings start to go away.

I am 63 years old and I have managed to stay alive using tricks like these. Suicide is not an answer. it is a dead end (literally). You want to stay alive because one day you will feel better than this, one day you may find happiness, - I promise you, I have been there myself and I know there is a way out.

Ellu

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance