Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ex has moved on :(

@Bee82 

You are a good person by the sounds and you were a loving and caring partner. Maybe it’s  time to start giving some of that to yourself.

Time to stop thinking about what he thinks and how you should be around him.

Time to start focusing on yourself and thinking about how you can care for yourself and start meeting your own needs.

There is no right or wrong way you should act around him. The wounds are fresh and you will feel a range of different emotions. All are ok.

just start thinking about yourself and what you need. That’s something in your power.

So true @Little_Leopard - it’s about doing what is in OUR power @Bee82 .

And how to act towards him? As much as it hurts, if it were me, I wouldn’t show him I’m angry. But I would show him that no matter what happened, I’m not going to let his choices ruin me! I would want to show him I’m better than that.

In the meantime, I hope you can get some professional support to help you through this.

You deserve it.

@BPDSurvivor Thank you 🙏 I truly hope that one day he realises what he has lost x thank you for your advice!

I feel like you are right here, thank you for the advice X

Thank you so much & I will try, just feel so lost right now X

Thank you 🙏 x

Hi @Bee82  - just wanted to stop by because it looks like you are replying to individual posts from different members, right? 

Your posts have all appeared at the end of the thread, which is simply how the forums work. If you'd like to notify individual members, type @ to see a drop down of members who have recently posted, or simply type their username after the @ symbol in order to tag them. As you can see, when I do so your name @Bee82  will apear highlighted in blue, and you will receive a notification. It will also help other members to know which post you are replying to. 

If you want to edit each post to tag the member you're replying to, you can either edit each post, or you can reply again and tag them all in one go. Up to you. 

Let us know if you run into any issues - you can also tag the moderation team at any time in the same way, by typing @moderator . Hope this helps!

@Jynxopps thank you 

@Bee82  sweetheart my partner was having a affair when i was ill and unmedicated for schitzoaffective disorder. to cut a long story short you will survive this and come out of the despair and pain a better and stronger person.  it will take time but i promise you as one who has survived it you are better without him.  i am here for hugs anytime you need them. love greenpea

@greenpea thats terrible 😞 I hope u are ok now. Thank you for the advice & I hope so. X

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance