Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Current mood...

@Former-Member @Appleblossum @Shaz51 @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope

It's too much to wrap my head around everything i am feeling and everything that has happened since being diagnosed.

Tonight i just sat and thought the stress has really changed me. I too have difficulty functioning or concentrating on directs tasks.

The last week i have felt like i am relapsing.
I have lost a bit of weight the thought of food just makes me feel worse and i feel ashamed i don't want to eat.

I have had therapy prior and help from others reaching out but i just find myself wanting to be alone or not having the right words to make sense.

Itis effecting my relationships with family and well literally anyone that comes in contact. I find myself getting extremely offensive and irritated.

Re: Current mood...

Glad you are venting about it here @Former-Member .... sometimes hearing aloud (in this case, writing, but it amounts to the same thing) the thoughts that are spiraling around in our mind helps us to gain a perspective we didn’t have, and helps us to identify management and self-care strategies, coping methods, what we might want to say to support people, where to find support people, etc.

If nothing else, just being heard by others can support our feelings somewhat.

Hearing you .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance