Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Thank you for your beautiful message...but I am concerned about you, when you say you might not be around...I'm guessing from other threads that you're not doing at all well today, but I'm worried also that it might be that you feel unwanted 😞 I want you around very much Heart but I understand if you need to take time off the forums for your care. Thank you for letting me know. 

Thanks for your kind words, and your caring wishes. I will take care of myself. Thank you also for the lovely meme. 

Please take care of yourself when we can't take care of you, @Emelia8. I am thinking of you lots, hoping your day improves and that the terrible pain in your heart eases enough to get by. I so wish for some healing for your empathetic and sensitive heart. Sending you lots of care and Heart

I am hoping this is correct @NatureLover 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I hope your day is surrounded with love

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Thank you, @Eve7 ...it;'s not quite correct, but thank you anyway! I don't actually want my birthday known as it could identify me through reasons I can't explain. But thank you for your sweet wishes, especially as you aren't feeling great at the moment Heart

Ok @NatureLover  I understand as I won’t publicise mine for similar reasons. I’ll just celebrate a special “you day” today.

💚🧡💚

Thank you, sweet lady Heart and thank you for your understanding too. 

Thinking of you as you recover... @Eve7 

Thank you for being so kind @NatureLover 

Maybe I expected too much too soon but I’m up again.

💙🧡💙

I'm glad you're up again...I hope you can be kind to yourself. I guess the road isn't always going to be easy, sadly...

I notice you give me blue and orange hearts, as I said I liked the colours...you are lovely. 🙂

Sending you a gentle hug for your ongoing recovery Heart

@Eve7 

I try to remember what people like and don’t always get it right but I like those colours together @NatureLover 

I am trying to relax by knitting arm. How has your day been?

💙🧡💙

It's been a bit of a shocker.... I hope tomorrow will be better. That's interesting you find knitting relaxing, you must be good at it as I've never found it relaxing - no good at it, lol. What are you knitting? @Eve7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance