Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Glad you’re here then @mudsum .... 🌷💕 .... I have rolling eyes so I might nod off, but sitting here with you meantime ....

🦋💕 @Zoe7 

So good to see you back here @mudsum and really feel for you with the thoughts and urges. It is never easy when we are not coping - the world seems that much harder around us and any little thing seems massive when we are in that state. Sorry I wasn't around last night when you were here but very much hoping today is a little easier for you. Let us know how you are today if you check in. Here are listening Heart

@Zoe7 today is your fur Babies operation. Have I got that right? I’m wondering if you are taking her to the vet or she/he is already staying there.
Oh sending some comfy vibes your way and love for your cat! ❤️💖

I know the past is past. But I still bare so much of the consequences of it!!!! The urges are still strong, But feeling a little tired of it which is helpful for me as if I’m tired I will hopefully sleep more. As I saw you doing. While sleep can be a problem it can also be really helpful strategy at times too.

❤️💖 loving care to the community here and all who pass by

Yes today is Cat's operation day @mudsum I will be leaving soon to take her in. Her vet is really good so I know she will be in great care and just hoping for the best for my little girl. Thank you for the kind thoughts - they are very much appreciated today Heart

Sleep can certainly help us get through the days especially when we have nothing else to fill our time or are not able to face the world. It is not the ideal state to be in but sometimes we need to do whatever helps to cope with our lives - totally get that Hon.

I also understand how much the past affects us in the present. So much of who we are now is shaped by what we have been through - and whilst that can make us stronger it can also affect how we see ourselves and what we think we can achieve. I believe we all underestimate just how worthy and courageous we are ...to get through so much and continue on in whatever form that takes is strength and courage within itself - and each one of us are certainly worthwhile and courageous in both facing each and every day as well as finding ways forward. The past shapes us but does not need to define us @mudsum so sending you courage and strength to get through what you are still dealing with Hon Heart

Hey @Zoe7 hope your cats operation goes well today my friend

Thinking of you @Zoe7 and hoping all goes well with cat 🤞💕💕

@Zoe7 @mudsum @Teej  💕💜💕💜

Thank you @Maggie @outlander @MDT Cat is at the vet so now the waiting and extra hoping begins. It is a big op and will take some time so not expecting to hear anything for a few hours. Going to take Toby for a drive to the tip to unload the trailer - something productive I can do to keep going this morning.

Goodluck with you teeth today @outlander I know the relief I felt when mine were finally out - it does make a world of difference.

03.png@Zoe7 

Thinking  of you and hoping all is as well as is can be 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance