Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hey @Zoe7 . I’m sorry things have been so hard at the moment. I can imagine all the things piling up in your heart and head. 

My world finally caught up with me last night and today with having lots of similar thoughts and feelings (about different things). It was the first time in a long time I rang the help centre to help me find a way through today and stay safe. It helped then I slept it all off. 

Like you there is lots of unknowns in my life currently and I think they ramp up all the bad thoughts. ......and before I forget you haven’t done anything but care for your beautiful animals. I’d think they get looked after better than you do from you 😘

I hope cat gets through surgery on Thursday and that the hr meeting goes ok. They are two big ones. Be gentle with you. 💜🤗

It's definitely hard @Zoe7 , just remember you have a lot of people here that care about you to.  I know your family has been so supportive to you now as well.  Its brave of you to share how you feel, I think you have come a long way in 3 years.  I know its probably been harder than most of us can imagine.

You have pushed the darkness away before and you can do it again now.  Take it slow, eat well and try to sleep, I know it can be hard.  

As I said to you before, your fur babies are lucky to have you.  You probably take better care of them than yourelf at times.

You deserve to have a good support team and care in place Zoe, you are an amazing person, always thoughtful and compassionate of others.  You don't need to reply to this, i'm not great with words, but wanted you to know I read your post a few times and am thinking of you and your little crew.

Heart

Thanks @Teej Yes I do look after my fur babies better than myself at times - they come first at all times 😺🐶 So much going on all at once lately and the unknown for next year has been a major contributing factor there. I love the school I am at but to hear there is no chance of me being back there next year - whilst being expected - has been hard to hear. Then Cat being so unwell has flattened me. 

I am glad you were proactive and rang the helpline - and also that it helped. Unfortunately right now it would not help me ...it is just something I need to face and deal with ...both Cat and HR - and hope for a positive outcome from both. 

I think I need to sleep again - probably the best way to get through today.

Look after yourself Teej - you matter here to us very much Heart

For someone that says they are not good with words you certainly find the right ones to say @Gazza75 Heart

I don't say much how things are anymore - best to hold it all to myself - but right now I know I am really struggling.

I am going to try to sleep again - can't face anymore of today right now. Thank you for your kind words but I need to distance myself from everything just now - best way for me to try to get through.

@Zoe7 Hey Zoe , so sorry you are not feeling well. Hope you find some tender kind care from your family, friends and fur babies. You are amazing lady and  expect so much of yourself. You are always quick, and accurate to support others. You are knowledgeable and deeply caring. You deserve love, tender care from others. Hope you allow others to care, love you. Take care. Your friends are only phone calls or keyboard away.

7FCE72CA-C6A1-48FD-9749-17B8CBC815FF.jpeg

50234C28-59B5-431A-B57E-B1729A68275A.jpeg

9A1BEFD2-5950-40A8-965E-CC81F8732B16.jpeg

884B5751-FA48-4494-B5C8-5888DA6381B9.jpeg

💚🦋🌷💜 @Zoe7 

@Zoe7I know that place hon and it is so hard to be there.

I haven't many words but am listening in the background and thinking of you lots Heart

@ Zoe7

Thankyou for sharing!!! Tonight I lay awake after a poor episode of my own relapse. A night of bad coping strategies which don’t work so well now and because I have gotten rid of most of my sharp cutting things!!! So I cAme on to see... and I had notifications.

Zoe7 when you shared the posts rang true to my heart. You have given me hope for tonight!!!
Thankyou!!!!

Sending lots of health wishes to your fur baby and little boy too.

Been ok, but not tonight!!! Glad there’s people on here.
I don’t know what I’m allowed to say. Without breaching guidelines.
It’s a really bad night tonight
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance