Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Thanks @Sans911 There may actually be some sad people there if I do have to leave after two terms - that in itself is hearywarming though - that I not only 'fit in' at this school but am appreciated - so lovely to feel all those feels. I am glad you have had a good day too - maybe things are really turning around for us both 💜💙💚🧡💛

mum had a fall and broke her hip , lucky I was with her

she had surgery today and is now recovering in hospital

hello @Zoe7 , @Sans911 , @Faith-and-Hope , @LFS , @Snowie , @Sam3 , @BlueBay , @oceangirl 

Oh @Shaz51 that is horrible for you both. I hope she recovers really quickly my sister. It really is so hard for you with yur mum still wanting to be so independent but not coping physically so well. So glad you were with her when it happened today - that is some comfort. Huge hugs to you and your Mum Heart

You are in your element @Zoe7
Go you good thing!

Omg @Shaz51 your poor mum. Thank god you were there.  I hope she recovers well. Thinking of you xxx

Thanks @MDT It is truly a good thing that I have landed where I have - it restores my faith in teaching a little and also in human nature - it is so nice to be around colleagues that are nice and welcoming Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear the news @Shaz51 . I am glad you were with her, she is very lucky to have you around. Best wishes to you both Heart

hugs @Zoe7 , @Snowie , @BlueBay 

very tired tonight , did not sleep last night xxxx

I hope you get some much needed sleep tonight my sister - it has been a really long day and night for you @Shaz51 Make sure you take a little time out for yourself Hon Heart

Hugs sis @Shaz51  hope you can get some sleep tonight. Xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance