Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

thanks @MDT you're a pal. My brother can be such a lovely guy with a big heart when he's well, I just hope they can do something for him.

Well he is safe. That's the main thing @BryanaCamp

Well I got an early mark today. That's helpful. Very tired over here lol.

How has your day been? @BryanaCamp

Thanks @Shaz51 same you

Hmm @BryanaCamp overseas and being involuntarily put in a pysch ward do not sound like a situation i would want to find myself in it must take some confidence and intelligence to wind yourself up in that scenario understandably i can see how it would cause worry for a person who cares about someone in that situation

what's an early mark @MDT ? Not long to go, almost there Smiley Happy

I've had a productive day which is good. Gotta go out to a concert tonight & don't want to go but bought the tix ages ago so have to find the energy. I'm very irritable/ruminaty so feel like increasing my meds (it's ok, this is the arramngement I have with my pdoc, not doing any weird self-medicating) but have to wait until tonight when I take them.

hi @eudemonism thanks for your support

Hey @eudemonism Went to bed early lst night and missed you. How are you doing?

@MDT An early mark is good - I'll have that tomorrow so I can come home and get Toby to take to the vet.

@BryanaCamp It is good that your brother is safe but I understand you would all be worried about him - greta that there has been some family contact though.

Hi @Shaz51 @TAB  Smiley Happy

Finishing early @BryanaCamp is what early mark is lol.
Hey @Zoe7 how was your day?

@Zoe7 feeling very bewildered and vulnerable when it comes to fighting against all the uncomfortable influences of this world so i am just focusing on self love self care and self respect and i am able to do this through meditation stimulation helps with depression and detaching helps with anxiety

oh cool @MDT sounds nice

It seems like you know what you need and are doing things to help yourself @eudemonism - that is great Smiley Happy

@MDT Just wrote about on ANC - glad the work day is over though - so tired today and need to rest up to get through tomorrow.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance