Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@greenpea @Great to hear about your walk. Nothing exciting here. Just got home from work. Hope to get to a swim later. Have a great afternoon.

@Meowmy  Hi Meowmy have a nice swim. Is the water really well heated. We have a pool near us but is never warm enough for the pea. I need mine to be like a turkish sauna!!:D

@Sophia1  Hi hun!! thanks for pushing that support button is great to see you 😄 It has been too long. gpxxxxxx

@greenpea @I think I need to swim up a speed to feel warm enough in the pool!

@Meowmy  do you swim freestyle or breaststroke?

@greenpea I do breast stroke, a very slow swimmer!

Hi @greenpea @Meowmy @BryanaCamp 

The swimming discussion sounds fun.   I'm a swimming instructor but I think I'll go on stress leave after my admission is over.

I'm after advice from anyone!   My psychiatrist says I need to study to do something with my time.   So I could go big and enrol in an art therapy degree starting February or I could keep it low key and take up quilting at the local hobbeysew.    Making the decision is scary and overwhelming but I don't think my Psychiatrist gets it!    I spend all my days in bed.  It's a struggle to shower and brush my teeth how can I possibly take anything on!

@Angels333  Hi Angels333 sorry I missed you in my morning hellos!!!!:o so ...... good evening :Dxxxx. I get completely what you are saying.  My psychiatrist is completely the opposite though she wants me to do volunteer work and no study as study will only stress me which brings on psychosis. Plus I think my brain is too fried for any real study these days unfortunately. I would say 'gently, gently catchee monkey' in other words take your time, dont rush and do something 'easy' to begin with. greenpeaxxx

@Meowmy  I do breaststroke too. If I tried to do freestyle I would sink lol!

Hi @greenpea @Angels333 @Meowmy 

I like swimming talk too.  I used to swim a lot,  but having a break from it and chlorine for a few years.  Maybe get back into it and show off me grandma new bathers when bubs is ready for the beach. His mum is a mermaid, who does not do pools, only saltwater, and hangs out on one of my favourite beaches. I used to be called fuzzy mermaid so hoping we make a good extended family of watery folk.

Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

@CheerBear  Good to hear from you even though kids are not well.  Best call sometimes to chill ... but HUGS.

I did not think Nintendo existed anymore with all the various virtual wars ...

I went to Baby Bunting today and did my first shop. It was spontaneous, saw it near my car service place,  Service was not as drastic so I felt free to spend a little. Was a bit scared to go in ... so weird and big and too much new stuff ... but started with some basics to show son and get him opening his eyes .... to it all ...

Good mums are far more than their weight in gold.

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance