Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Morning everyone 

Wishing you a good if not better  day 

Hi All 

Good morning xx  

Love Angels333

@CheerBear  Yes the dreaded meds and yes I am not game to weigh myself as I want to be a happy pea not a sad pea lol. It is what it is and if I am destained to be a rolly poley pea despite the amount of work I put into it so be it. Like you I am very stable at the moment and have to remain so for my sake and everyone else's. Have a wonderful day my dear friend CheerBear xxx

Good morning again @greenpea   Sorry for no sooner reply.  Just treading water atm trying to stay on top of all my comitments and do the paper work as well.  It wasn't the meeting yesterday, that's in 3 weeks.  It was trying to do a form with loads of details re goals current and new, progress, what's worked and what hasn't, obstacles etc.  Still a work in progress and will go over it with bro and sil tonight.

How lovely that you can support your neighbour with all she is going through.  I'm sure she appreciates you.

Hi @Alacarte  hoping you will find some people here with common ground.  Having support here is invaluable in helping to cope with real life in my experience.  It's great that you've shared about yourself so others can respond.

Lots of pages for me to catch up on here.  Will go read them now.

Have a happy day all.  @Zoe7 @CheerBear @Angels333 @outlander @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Adge @Exoplanet  and anyone else passing by.

hey @greenpea so long as you're healthy that's the main thing, with all this exercise you're doing that will help your cardio health and build your muscles which is always a good thing. I've gained weight with meds too, it's annoying and not much fun but I try to focus on cardio health and cholesterol rather than actual weight & my jeans being too tight! I hope you enjoy your Me-time while your son is out on his outing with his carer.

hello @CheerBear how are you going today, have you got your kids off to school? I'm doing some employment research

Hey @BryanaCamp 🙂 Good to see you. I am doing OK today thanks. I have only one at school as two are sick. The littlest looks to be on the mend now but is tired and has little energy. The middle one is still crashed out and fevery. They're both very quiet which feels weird in a house that is usually anything but quiet when they're around! I've had to cancel the plans I had today and now have little I can really do as they're not up to going out, even to the supermarket. Instead I'm playing the Switch on my own. I'm cool with that 😁

How do you feel about doing employment research? That doesn't sound like much fun to me, but I could be wrong.

your a good mum @CheerBear , two sick kids like quite the handful. I hope they get better soon. Yeah that sounds a bit frustrating not being able to go out even for groceries. Glad you're doing well within yourself though, that's awesome. not sure what Switch is Smiley Tongue

I feel nervous about my emplyment reserach, thanks for asking, have to go investigate a site now, an hour or so drive away, hope I don't get lost using the unfamiliar roads but I feel its better to bite the bullet now rather than put it off.

Thanks @BryanaCamp. I think we have enough of the basics at home today (they're not really eating much anyway) that I can wait until the biggest gets home so I can duck to the little shop a few doors down.

Switch = Nintendo console. It's a new addition to our house and was an incredibly generous gift. I'm loving it 😁

Sounds like a big day for you. I find it hard to travel too far out of my little comfort zone. Hope you make it there and back OK and you find what you hope for during your investigating ❤

@BryanaCamp  Thanks BryanaCamp will sit the remainder of the time he is out on my big backside and relax :pxxx. What are you up to today?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance