Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

Great news to read @Emelia8 

You show such stamina and resilience which is paying off now.

Sorry too hear about Willow.

Not sure if that can now become an option although I know you are having an operation and will need assistance there.

I don't know much about these support dogs but would have thought that many people who have them need time away for medical or self-care reasons hence the reason that they have them in the first place. There is a need.

Perhaps your decision and that is the ultimate answer.

Emelia looking after Emelia's needs first.

Not always easy to do I know only too well.

This rental and storage facility solution is a huge pressure off of your shoulders at the same time giving you change to look forward to.

New beginnings.

Will write to you on other place where I hide.

Take care lovely lady

Sophia 💜

@Emelia8  Thinking of you as you are overwhelmed with all you have to do to get ready for the upcoming move and storage of your things... 💜

Thinking of you dear @Emelia8 

You are working through many challenges.

I know that you are strong.

I hope that you have some help that you very much need to maintain your health and prepare for your upcoming surgery.

One day at a time with plenty of rest hopefully.

Remind yourself that you are working towards your new home.

Will write to you on the far side.

love Sophia

big hug xx

@Emelia8  Thinking of you as I think you are moving tomorrw, the 5th?

Moving is so incredibly stressful - am sending wishes that it all goes smoothly, that you are not too stressed, that your back holds up and also that you can get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night... 💜

Thinking of you lots @Emelia8 ❤❤

Thinking of you @Emelia8 and hoping the move goes smoothly.

I want to cook dinner for you tomorrow 💚💚💚

Thinking of you @Emelia8 as you navigate all the moving and storage shenanigans.

images.jpg

 You can do it Bella

Love Apple

Hi @Emelia8 , thinking of you and hoping the move went well...you might not have your computer set up yet. Hoping your back was OK... Sending 💜

Hi all.  Sorry for lack of response.  I am in new home as on Tues night.  Still working in old place in preperation for settlement this Wednesday.  But spent all day there yesterday going through 2 double garages and a large garden shed.  So much stuff!  Much of it I have no idea what they are or what they do. Neighbours gave me a hand with tools equipment etc.  And a trailer to take a lot of metal to scrap netal place in town.  And another large load of junk to the dump. In return they both got lots of good tools,  equipment, mats,  etc. So much of it we brought from the farm.  And a lot of stuff was there when we came. But at the end of a long day,  all sheds are now clear and clean. House was all cleared and cleaned on Thursday. I have gardener coming on Tuesday for a last day tidy up.  Then I'm done. 

And that means I can spend more time settling into my new home.  Telstra cut off my internet early at my old address.  Was meant to be 6th Sept,  but they cut me off on 2nd. Wont be reconnected here until 12th Sept. How pathetic is that?  10 days without internet!  I have mobile data,  but its intermittant and not very reliable. Will see if Telco tech turns up on Monday as scheduled. 

I am so so tired,  and so sore.  But thankfully I am still standing.  ♥😄

sounds like everything is starting to come together @Emelia8

pain about the internet though! at least its only a couple of days now and you sound busy enough to keep yourself occupied for those couple of days.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance