Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

I want to respect the boundaries of this space.. but also want to let anyone here know that I'm around tonight if you want to chat more in another thread 💝

I'm sorry if I hurt and/or triggered anyone. Nothing I seem to say helps anyway and at this stage, it doesnt matter. I feel useless and not worth it.

You are so worthy @Snowie 

you are loved on here and I appreciate our chats 

hugs lovely xxxooo

dark rainy cold

feeling very overwhelmed 

i don't know how to cope today

Seem to always be in trouble lately. If not with my psych or pdoc then with hubby. Just want to be left alone. Nothing helps, the mental and physical pain just gets worse. To stop it would be such a relief.

Hey @Snowie,

What has been happening?

xx

Thanks @Sunshineandsea 

Just too many things to say

Only bad things can come of it.

Done with today it's 8:50 and I can't find Mr 10 underwear or a school shirt that fits him, there's maggots in the lounge room and in my shoes because of a box of chicken pieces 10 left on a chair beside the lounge and I'm still upset over Mr 10 tantrum last night where he said he wished he lived with the grandparents because we are always mean to him and we shouldn't have even had him if we weren't gonna let him have any fun and I've got some major family shit going on that is messing with my mental health so I feel like crap mentally and physically so I'm overwhelmed and Mr 10 is staying home

You don’t realise how alone you are until you’re getting intense medical treatment away in another state by yourself and not one person you’ve told asks how you’re going or even msgs you. Couple of work texts and those same people who know occassionally msg to ask questions for their own benefit (asking about horse gear they want me to sell)

The person supposedly picking me up and staying with me won’t even answer their phone.

I’ve not had the best time during the treatment so I’ve been isolated to my room except a couple of wanders up and down the hallway when I’ve felt well enough. Nurses pop in every 2-4 hours which is fine but I see everyone getting visits from their family friends or receiving phone calls.

I guess I know where I stand in life and goes to show unless I’m helpful no one cares. I’m sorry for sounding selfish over something trivial but it’s been a really long journey and week with lots of ups and downs and not one person to share them with. I keep a lot to myself but send the only way to get through is to pretend your find altogether even when your not.

it would be nice to have a real friend.

I don't know,how to last another 3 weeks until I can see my psych. I don't think I can. What is the point anyway.  My holiday seems like months ago now.

I just give up

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance