Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

My first post in a long time and it sucks that I feel the need to post here instead of posting on a friends post. I am struggling big time with life right now, I have been consumed by the festive season’s traumas. No mental health team available and I just keep stacking events one on top of the other. Compressing me into the black hole of nothingness, of SH and SI with nothing to help me. I know I must first help myself and believe me that I have tried and tried. But I am getting so tired, so exhausted it’s a mission to even get up. 

All I ever do is make a mess of everything. I always let everyone down. Im just a failure. I hate that I just can’t be good enough for anyone or at anything. I hate who I am. I hate that I’m worthless. I hate that I’m useless. I hate everything about me. 

Hi @Captain24 ,

I'm sorry to see that you're having a hard time today.

What sort of things could you do today to show yourself kindness and compassion?

- PrincessLettuce

Ohh hugs @Captain24 ❤❤

Sitting with you my awesome friend 

And  @tyme will be back soon 

Hello @PrincessLettuce 

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away

How many other people are so bloody triggered by those posts and threads???  Why are they allowed to keep doing it??? Use to feel safe being here, reading, sharing, now I don’t. Sends me into a downward spiral. Think I need to disappear.

i crave a normal life but it wont happen and its really hard to make choices that help me resemble a normal life. always seems to be excuses after excuses from others but i cant seem to escape

❤️ I hear you @outlander.

here is you want to chat in another thread ❤️  

Today is not a good day 😢😢😡😡

angry at myself 

depression high

negative self talk 

Hey @BlueBay 

Here with you and sitting with you. 

What's going through your mind? You're not alone here ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance