Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Walking on the road to recovery ........ 🤔 Learning to accept my past

Thank you @Maggie 

That means a lot. I love how you are finding lovely quotes too. You are a very special Maggie in my heart. 💜🤗

@Teej  💕💕💕💕💕💜💜💜💜

💜💐 Here and listening @Teej  ....

Just checking in @Teej (feels weird over here but not sure where else), wondering how it went this weekend? Thinking of you ❤

Messy @CheerBear , lots happening but keeping head above water just like you 😘, even when it feels like we are drowning. Mood is really crappy today. Hoping tomorrow is better 🙏🤞🏼

Edit. I’m really really REALLY lost CB. I haven’t much to say. Life is very messy at the moment. 

💜💐 @Teej 

373E86FA-5038-4D56-9B43-337F6B9549DC.gif

@Teej  FF9186F0-DB30-4C10-85FC-785E47EABEA8.jpeg

Sorry I checked in then crashed @Teej. Also big sorry to hear you're really, really lost 🙁 Life has thrown you some huge things lately and I think (I know) I'd be feeling very lost and messy and drowning too. It's ok to not have much to say, but here and listening if/when that changes.

Big hugs ❤ and big hopes that today is a little better.

Thank you @Maggie , @Faith-and-Hope  💜🤗😘

@CheerBear I didn’t expect a response last night. I think I posted 2 hours after you had. I’d been hovering the forum all day with my lostness and no words. Love 💜💜💜💜 the new boots. It made me look like this 😁

I just managed an sos phone call with my psych which helped. Sometimes 7:54 is all it takes to calm the farm to manageable. 

My mess is a coming together of all things at once and any little thing can tip me over. I have a feeling everyone reading this post will get that. My psych just told me I was doing well but I can tell you it doesn’t feel like it.......again something I’ve learned on the forum is a common feeling. It seems kind of ironic because you are doing well until you tip......then not so well and what happened. 

I am seeing my GP today soon and hope that she can help me work out the things going wrong physically part. I’ve been bleeeding for 16 days since my op and I’m guessing something is a little astray but maybe not too. Hormonally it’s thrown me into the worst Aunt Irma spin (IT crowd tragic). I’m not in pain so not really worried. 

My ex has thrown stuff up that I am caught between a rock and a hard place. Pretty sure others currently know this feeling as well. There’s so much emotional stuff being thrown up. I’ve been having dreams that are so mixed up and messed up, it’s doing my head in. I’m trying so hard not to catastrophes everything but then the small thing happens (like no coffee left) and I flip and depressive thoughts and feelings take over.

Last rave as as I need to get to the doctor now. Thinking of you all 💜🤗😘 

Hearing you with all of that @Teej, and getting what it can be like. Not a lot of words but a lot of with ya hugs ❤

Totally random something that I wanted to share. I've been pinteresting (nothing unusual there) but I've made a couple of new boards including one all about hormone fun. For a moment it distracted me from my wobbles and made me think of you, who I know has it hard. I hope GP can help. Sounds really sucky 🙁
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance