Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Total Freedom of mind and heart

Yeah just started it @TAB Dr is late lol

well , had a shower here @MDT  which has sharpened my sense of smell, tells me need to seek out gold coins and laundry facilities lol, phps try and get some change from servo breakfast shortly lol

Still have a heart @TAB
Go back in 3 years
150 bucks for that lol
Getting coffee again
See you later today

..peace of mind I guess @MDT  re heart or Tin Man syndrome lolz yeah when i was seeing cardiologist they just said you're fine cya last time saw them lol

Hi @MDT 

I loved reading your reflections in this post.

I congratulate you on your reflections such as patience, self-compassion and taking it day by day. 

Take care. 

Thanks @pinklollipop
I wrote thus yesterday and still keep remembering it
"Maybe now finally the effect has worn off and I see more hope than ever and its overwhelming"

@TAB just finished listening to that interview
Was pretty good

i'm surprised I found it @MDT  and there's a little voice inside me saying gee she sounds smart.. but surely there's a bit of Irish about her, getting unlikely jobs etc, well she did say she did the interviews for last job like she didn't care.

She's a very wise person. Apparently she does have some non-mainstream ideas on controversial areas, but I'll leave that.

Can still picture when I heard it the first time. I put it in notes on phone to look it up, no 5 phones later its still on there lol.

there was another really good one on 'churning' where a British academic debunks ATO and tax system here as being hopelessly out of date; they are still using job creation strategies thought up in 1960s that literally were to maximise the amount of people employed by government.

https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/counterpoint/tax-churn/3363624

ok can access transcript from that page, audio has expired. 

I heard that one driving to Roxby Downs 2007 lol... 3 days later was driving home lol.. ok when got there found all sorts of tricks relating to accom, they would only pay if you worked over 10 hours a day.. day 1 arrive 4pm ..= I pay 

Day 2 do 8 hours sat at flat rate = I pay

Day 3 = day off = I pay plus realised all this and though blow this and was in car 5am heading home 660ks lolz .. ah the life of  @ Tab lol

Yeah I used to read a bit of the Economist actually @TAB

Don't even get me started on those job seekers programs @TAB
Lol

Hey remember - The Chronicles of TAB

yeah, I liked the bit how they added sociology to eg nursing etc and made it into a degree @MDT  teaching never used to be a degree either

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance