Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

Thumbs up @Judi9877  for all those special thoughts. 👍👍👍👍

Thankyou. 💞💞

Aww 👍👍👍thankyou @outlander you’re very special yourself.

Don’t you give up.

💙🧡💙

I would like to give a special Thumbs Up to @Lostandalone . I see you all around the forums, giving remarkable compassion and encouragement to those in need. You are so welcoming and thoughtful, and I admire you for your caring posts.

Thank you @NatureLover 💕💕💕

Wow! It's that time of the week again! Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!  I'd like to give a big Thumbs Up 👍 to @Eve7 for being a great member of the forums! Also to @frog and @jem80 for running the wonderful session on the forums on Tuesday night! Well done guys! Thumbs up go to @Peonies for being a very welcoming new Community Manager of the forums and to @Lauz @nashy for all the work they do on the forums! @Jupiter for being very helpful moderating and participating in the forum session on Tuesday night- thumbs up 👍 to you! @Tortoiseshell also gets a mention as well for the new blog on the forums- a great blog full of wonderful ideas and tips-👍

Thumbs up for @NatureLover and @Shaz51 for your excellent work on the special event currently running You-Are-Not-Alone-Crisis-Advice-for-Family

I have been so impressed by your honesty and sensitivity.

...and let's not forget @s-jay along with the other Community Managers - alaways sensitive and caring in her communication both on and off the forum Smiley Very Happy

awww thank you @frog HeartHeart

@frog wrote:

Thumbs up for @NatureLover and @Shaz51 for your excellent work on the special event currently running You-Are-Not-Alone-Crisis-Advice-for-Family

I have been so impressed by your honesty and sensitivity.

Thank you, @frog , that's really kind of you 🙂

I want to give a thumbs up to @TheVorticon . Your gentle presence is very much appreciated. 👍👍👍👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance