Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

Also. Thumbs up to @Appleblossom . I know you are going through a rough patch, but you continue to reach out to others here on the forum, and in real life. You are not un noticed Apple. 👍👍👍👍💞💞💞💞

Woo hoo to @TheVorticon  and @Appleblossom !

I too have been appreciating @Appleblossom 's supporting of others - thank you 🙂

Oh thanks @Maggie. 🙂 I'm still mostly in listening mode so that was a nice surprise.
Thanks @NatureLover.

A great big thumbs up to:

@Adge ... for fronting up to another surgery, never an easy thing to do.  Hopefully this will be the last.

@Owlunar  ... for your perceverence and rarely failing positiviity around your various aches and pains.

@BlueBay  ... for your constant persistance to survive under adversity. For managing to get back to work and following up on options.  For being better than your mother and doing the right thing around her upcoming birthday.

@Maggie  ... for challenging your fears and suspicions recently with regards to Mr Religion, and leaving the door open to possibilities.

@CheerBear  ... for achieving so much in your everyday life, with so many major challenges. You are an inspiration.

@Former-Member  ... for getting a commission for the wonderfully creative and beautiful paint pouring, which you do so well.

@NatureLover  ... for being the beautiful person you are every day, to everyone around you.  Thank you.

Emelia 🌸

@Emelia8  Tears. Thank you Heart

Aww thank you @Emelia8 xxoo

Woo hoo! It's Thumbs up Thursday time again! It's time to celebrate and I'd like to give a big thumbs up to the following people: 

@BPDSurvivor for hosting the magnificent and very entertaining Join us on our virtual walk around Australia! . It was a great way to spend Saturday and I really enjoyed this!

@frog for being so supportive on the forums!

@Dadcaringalone for noticing forum members in Victoria and Melbourne and helping out on the forums regarding this lockdown situation!

@Bezak482 for being great company on the forums!

@Maggie for helping out on many forum things!

@Peonies for hosting the Topic Tuesday//BOTH FORUMS// Creative expression and our wellbeing! // Tues 28 July 7- 8 30pm AEST f... event a week ago which I really enjoyed!

@eth and @Shaz51 for hosting and running Saturday Soiree - all welcome!! event 

@WIP I know you've had a lot to deal with but I'm so proud of what you're doing. Keep it up!

@CheerBear for all the work on the forums. Thank you very much!

@MDT for being a great Community Guide and making sure forum members are welcome 

@TAB for joining in on the Re: Good Morning thread

@Ant7 for always including me and others in the Re: Good Morning thread! 
@DJMasters for being so much enjoyment on the forums!

Oh wow! Thanks so much @Judi9877 

That's so nice and supportive of you ❤️

Well Done everyone for your recent achievements.

Been sleeping in lately .. lol
I wish everyone well

Oh Gee Thanks @Emelia8 Yes Surgery is a Scary & highly confronting thing to face up (turn-up) to.

Especially when told that you (I) almost passed away before & during 2 of those Surgeries.

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance