Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The magic of tidying

Yes ongoing @Dimity 

As long as I don’t get too stressed and cancel it like last time 

Good stuff @Oaktree, you're on top of it. Having order in the house makes you feel better. I am happy for you that you have got a regular cleaner it will make things a bit easier for you

Well done @Oaktree , way to go my friend 

Keep going with the cleaner 💪 

Hello @SmilingGecko , @Dimity , @NatureLover , @TAB 

Hi @Shaz51 

It makes sense to keep going with the cleaner but my house is terrible and it’s embarrassing getting someone in. It stresses me out so much. I panic clean before she comes. Anyway today is the first time meeting this lady. She seems nice and we had a bit of a chat while she cleaned my kitchen sink and benches. The cleaner is covered by the NDIS

@Shaz51 @Oaktree @SmilingGecko my  place is overwhelming and I had a bad day so I just walked around the block and picked up a full bag of litter - a minor win

Still a win my @Dimity 🥰

Definitely a win @Dimity 

We do what we can.

I only got so much done today because I was supported. I am pooped now. Told hubby he can put the appliances back on the bench.

Thanks @Shaz51 @Oaktree .

You may be pooped @Oaktree but you've done well. It should be easier next time. 

Thanks @Dimity 

I hope it will be easier. At least the cleaner won’t be a total stranger next time. We chatted and she seemed nice

@Dimity @Shaz51 @SmilingGecko @NatureLover @TAB 

Today I hung out a load of laundry. Yeaterday I started cleaning my bedroom. Threw out a garbage bag full of stuff and took down posters. Cleaned the inside of the door and one wall

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance