Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Hi @Sans911  that’s great having your support worker assist with cooking meals. I’m always tired at the end of the day too so I stock up on veggies for a quick stir fry.

I hope today has turned out ok for you 💜💖

@Judi9877  that’s a great idea about a stress journal and writing it all down like the worry room. I might copy that and my psych would be pleased about that too.

i’m determined to knit tonight and keep my hands busy, finishing a blanket for my grandson.

I well remember all the uni stress and procrastination...good luck!  💙🧡

@Sans911 wondering how your psych appt went

It went pretty well thanks @outlander. She even gave me a nice compliment & said I seem to handle situations well at the moment.

How was your ride today?

Thats good to hear @Sans911 its nice she complimented you. Shes sounding like a good match for you, i really hope it stays that way esp when times are extra tough

The ride was good, riding again on weekend. Fell off today just from a mistake and pulled up a little worse for wear. Mostly my neck and head it seems .

Ouch lil Sis @outlander. Sounds like you might be a little out of practice

I am abit, havent really ridden properly for around 5 years @Sans911 the one i was riding was abit young so when we were jumping, she got over excited. She done well for low jumps but we got to abit higher -around 60cm in height she jumped it and then spun so she went one way and i went the other.
I was expecting to pull up with lower back pain because that's more where i landed but seems my old neck injury has flared up or something. Ive woken up with a very sore neck and im struggling to move it at all. Its gone very stiff and tender. Not overly sure how im suppose to get up yet now when i can barely roll over 🤦‍♀️

Whatve you got planned today

Good morning my sweet sis @Sans911 

Wishing you a good day hon

Lots of love and hugs 💌💌💌

Good morning sweetheart @Sans911 

Hoping today goes well for you and there are some good moments in your day.

Lots of love and hugs 

💕💕💕

Good afernoon my sis @Sans911 

Hoping the last few days have been ok 

Thinking of you lots 💜💜💜

@Snowie @outlander 💕💕💕💕💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance