Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Living with Ourselves

Sorry, no. I guess coffee in the evening isn't so good. @Sophia1 

@Former-Member 

I can only have 2 cups of coffee with breakfast sadly 

I will pretend that it is sumptuous 

@Former-Member @I found the lovely piece of cake

I like drinking water 💧 

Former-Member
Not applicable

AB353A3C-5E18-4FC6-ACFB-991702DEA3BA.jpeg

@Sophia1 ðŸ’–

Good morning @Former-Member 

That was a beautiful gift to find..

flowers are so beautiful aren't they..

I love seeing them in the garden..

I only cut a few to have inside as I love to see them open up and spread their ambience as nature does for me..

@Former-Member wrote:

AB353A3C-5E18-4FC6-ACFB-991702DEA3BA.jpeg

@Sophia1 ðŸ’–

this is the best that I can do for now.

I delivered one like this elsewhere to someone hurting..

I know that you are also struggling and I do love this image so I would love to share it with you also..

Keep it within the garden in your heart..

flowers.jpg

Hi @Sophia1 

i hope the pasdt few days have calmed down a little for you, i know how exhausting it is when we are so so busy, i really struggle with being busy now, i feel so weak these days, only managing a few hours out the shed in any one day. 

i hope the side effects have worn off now, i know my second shot was far worse than the first when i had my covid shots.

family is family, aren't they, love them or not it is what we have and hard times and good times we have a lot of history and the past molds who we are today. im so glad you are still speaking with your mum and i hope she manages to write to you one day. 

oh wit hthe forgiveness part, i don't know if i could ever be as strong as you in that department, i don't know if i could ever forgive the people that hurt me or done me wrong. i know im not perfect and have hurt others too, it is just with my situation it is destroying my future and i have missed out on so much life i should be with my girlfriend and yet i can't leave my mum for fear something will happen to her or me. and it all goes back to my childhood being locked in a room by the nun who abused me. i don't know if i will ever be normal again, i just hope i can overcome some things to enjoy some of the life i have left. 

im so sorry to hear about your older son, it is so so hard when you see someone struggling and you can't help, i hope he reaches out to a professional to get back on track. 

yes, i understand your youngest son, for so long i was looking for love, i came to the realisation it was never going to happen for me and gave up completely and then i met my partner and it happened just by chance, i really hope your son finds someone genuine, it is so difficult today.

im doing ok, going out a little every day, im very exhausted these days, only managing a few hours outside, lost interest in a lot of things of late, not sure why, my girlfriend is going ok, her surgery has been canceled because of covid, so we are dissapointed with that. im so proud of her and all she has achieved this year. mum is doing well, she got back on the walking machine for the first time after her accident, she was so frightened but shedid it 🙂 i was so so proud of her. she was so proud of herself. 

my sleep has been terrible of late, i am always so tired no matter how much sleep i get. im sure it will work itself out. 

i can't waiut to hear about your cats name, maybe tonight at frieday feast if you are on 🙂 hugs my friend, i hope you are enjoying the day. 

Jacques

are you there @Jacques 

I have to get ready for lunch group that I started and want to go to but am exhausted like you.

I will tell you my cats' names if you are there now.

he just jumped up next to me...he knows that you are asking about him and his late big brother....

I think that you have gone.

If I can get on here tonight I will look for you and bring you over here as the name with the picture will identify me if that makes sense.

he was such a beautiful rare boy whom I adopted when he was 4 and handed in to animal shelter.

@Jacques 

must get ready.

we will make it happen eventually

so lovely to hear from you..

holding you up in your exhaustion as your posts to me hold me up as well.

big hugs my friend

proud of your mum and your girlfriend

will talk more when not as rushed

Sophia 💛💚💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Lovely flower photo, thankyou, @Sophia1 ðŸ’–

I am pleased to see some of my flowers growing. Was unsure if they had survived. I'm not a keen gardener, but I try to look after my flowers in pots. 
It gets so hot here. So it's not easy to keep them alive. 
Having a quiet day here. 
My daughter has gone away for a few days. Miss her already. She only just left. 😬  I'm a sook. 😃

CFA34CE0-19FF-4D31-BCA7-511D7C01430A.jpeg

Thinking of you too @outlander ðŸ¥° 

Sorry that you are struggling. 🌸🌺

@Former-Member @Sophia1 💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance