Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Probably going much the same as you @CheerBear . I have my psych this afternoon. 

So sorry you are having those dreams again. Is this still on the back of a few things that happened recently with past relationships? Its ok not to answer too. 

I think my reaction to stress has been :pile_of_poo: where I now have to finish cleaning up the not quite making it to the 🚽. I just need to disinfect and hope 🤞🏻 that it is just stress. I don’t feel sick. 

I have lots to do re the house stuff which I’m still not coping particularly well with. And the feeling like a different person everyday is causing some distress still. Like you I guess I have to ride it out. 

💜😊

45 minutes on super speed mode and I managed to do a whole lot of housework that I've been needing to do today. It would be so helpful if I could turn super speed mode off at 1am and on at 9am when I needed it 😏 At least it got done.

I think my bad dreams are because of recent past relationship stuff @Teej. Seeing what I saw on social media had a huge effect on me. Then the out of the blue text message from my friend the other day also spun me out a lot more than I wanted it to and pretended it did. Any kind of "I see you" message can really rattle me (why that is is probably not rocket science 😏). Adding both of those on top of the stuff my counsellor and I have been talking about and it I think it makes sense. Annoying though.

Huge hugs for your stress reaction 🙁 That sounds horrible. Stress has such a huge impact on me, as I'm sure it does for many. I wish there was a wand to wave to have the house stuff sorted for you. Being right in the middle of it all right now has got to be hard on and for you.

Better fly and get the crew. It's raining and miserable but I have a gorgeous new umbrella (rainbow hearts 😁) which kind of excites me when I see rain at 3pm. Small things 😉😆

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Yep it all makes sense @CheerBear . I knew everything adding up often creates a vortex of emotions which look like yours are coming out in dreams. Can you please pass on that super speed mode to me. I was completely flattened after my appointment today. I’m not thinking straight at all. My brain is 🤯. Today we did the medication dance which is always so hard but I have a prn that might be more helpful for now. I had to make lots of promises 😲 which I intend to honour.

I have just woken up from a two hour sleep 😮

I smiled at your rainbow umbrella story. 🌈  ️ . Bet you’d be surprised to know I have a very favourite purple ☂️ .

I will be quiet here tonight as I am feeling pretty low and flat but am ok. 

PS I got my psych report today for court. It’s pretty difficult emotionally to read. It’s hard to connect some of those parts of me again. Everything feels quite surreal. 

Hi @Teej @CheerBear

Hugs for low and flat Teej. I feel that way most days

I love the idea of a CheerBear having a colourful umbrella. A beautiful symbiosis

Thinking of you both @Teej @CheerBear  💖

Thanks @Sans911 . I’m sorry you feel this way most days. 

How was your day today? 

Thanks @outlander . I hope your day was ok too. 

Have taken sleeping meds. Tomorrow is a new day right? 💜🤗

Goodnight @Teej. I hope you have a good sleep. 💕💕💕💕

Tomorrow is indeed a new day @Teej 💜 hope you can settle and sleep  well xo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance