Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

I dropped a plate mil gave off the front porch we had at the time.  It broke.

When she asked me where it was, I said, “I dropped it and it broke.”  

I didnt lie.

I didn’t use the words “accidentally” or “sorry”, cos neither applied.

That felt good to do, and strangely, started the tears .....

❤️ @Sans911 .....

Hi @Sans911,

It sounds like sleep is a good plan for now when things are really overwhelming. I wanted to echo @Zoe7 that it is really important to be cautious in taking extra meds to sleep. Even if you have done this before it can be risky taking above the recommended dose and we don't encourage it. 

Please take care of yourself, 

Tortoiseshell  

For me @Zoe7 yes probably. I'm very resilient

I worry about you @Sans911 because I really care about you so please take care of yourself. If you say it is okay then I believe you. I know you are resilient because I have seen you in this way before but you get through it. You are one strong lady Hon - that I truly believe. Today really sucks but hoping getting some sleep and starting again tomorrow will be good for you. I also know that that is easier said than done but we are here for you.

I second what @Zoe7 wrote @Sans911 . I hope for a check in tomorrow @Sans911 

Me too ❣️

Will be looking out for you tomorrow here too @Sans911 Hope you sleep well Hon Heart

Leaving these for you @Sans911 in the hope that today is a little better. So glad you had so much support here last night. Shows you how loved you are by us all.

Good morning to @outlander @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Teej and anyone I have missed Heart

images85.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance