Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Has anyone tried Gabba?

Can someone please tell me more about Gabba or any weight nuteral medications?
3 REPLIES 3
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone tried Gabba?

Hi @Former-Member, welcome to the forums, and sorry nobody has replied here before now. I don't know what gabba, and we are not allowed to talk about specific medications on the forums. We can talk about pharmacy groups, like 'antidepressants' or 'antipsychotic' or mor lay terms - headache pills. 

I have issues with weight and medication too, there are options, alternatives and management strategies. You will habe yo negotiate this with youe doctor. Your local pharmacist may provide more information. Also, there's a lot on tbe internet. 

Hope you can find your way around the forums. if you let me know what interests you have I could tag you to a couple of threads. Or you can go to the search bar yourself. 

Hope you have a good weekend. 🌷🌿

Hi from me to both of you too @Former-Member and @Former-Member.  I think you're both new since I've been off the forums for 6 months so welcome!  The Night Shift is a good thread for a general chat and to meet new people @Former-Member

Hi @Former-Member

Lapses is right about the community guideline about not discussing medications as we are a peer support forum but we would love to see you pop into other threads? eg if you have an opportunity pop your head in here and introduce yourself with three things about you (non identifying) 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance