Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Exhausted

@FloatingFeather Thank you guys much for your kind message. I really put myself down about not expressing myself well so it was pretty nice to read that you thought I expressed myself well! ☺❤

And yes it was a very lovely morning, I really had to be in the moment and just appreciate the beauty and simplicity of green grass, sunshine and a silly happy doggy. 

I'm glad we have both been blessed friends like this. !!

Christheart

I couldn't agree more @Christheart!

Sounds like we both got blessed in the friends department 🙂 

I just read your post too @Christheart  and I agree with the others saying how well you express yourself.

You certainly turned your day around yesterday so we’ll done!

I also enjoy British history but not the colonialism. I feel right at home in London and if you go to Yorkshire I’m sure you’ll love it as much as I did. It is amazing especially York Minster!!

Take care ❤️

Aww @Eve7 thank you , you are so kind and sweet. ☺🫂 

Oh no, colonialism was terrible, the Colonists did terrible, terrible things to indigenous. I don't admire that at all.

But speaking of the UK, yes I love the old history. I think I yearn for a simpler time and place. I want to walk along the Yorkshire Dales see the Castle ruins and stone cottages. ☺

That's just my thing. I'm an old lady at heart haha. ❤ 

Christheart

So I finally had my appointment with the psychiatrist. It went well I think 🤔 He didn’t want to change my medication just yet, but instead had introduced another mood stabiliser to trial for 3 weeks. He was really confidant in this medication, like really confident… I don’t know if he was putting it on or not, but I’m going to try and ride his wave of confidence that this will make some improvements! 

First dose started today. Apparently it’s more fast acting than an anti depressant, and you should notice a difference within 3 days… Soooo… I guess we’ll see how it goes. 

I’m feeling ok right now, not great but just sort of meh. Meh is a step up from suicidal, but I don’t want to feel meh forever… it’s a weird state of limbo! 

It’s my day off today, so since I got home from all I’ve been watching ‘The Great Pottery Throwdown’… it’s the most wholesome and adorable contestant show I’ve ever seen. Especially if you love pottery, which I do. I recommend it !! It’s very light hearted and enjoyable. 

Anyway… that’s enough from me. ❤️

Christheart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance