Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Hi @Judi9877 

Wonderful achievements! 

Today so far:

- I have got up

- unpacked and put away the groceries that were delivered bright and early.

- Made breakfast I had baked beans on toast and orange juice.

- Had some water and my pills.

- Got dressed after folding the washing

- Now I'm on here 🙂 and its only 8:26am whoa.. lol 

Hi @BPDSurvivor 

wow the workshops sound fantastic! Thanks for sharing 🙂

@pinklollipop15 ,

Yes, the workshop was much better than I expected. 

Ants eat sunflowers? I didn't know that. I know birds like to eat sunflower seeds though.

I thought sunflowers were one of the easiest flowers to grow. Why I say this is because I DONT have a green thumb but I've managed to perhaps plant 3 sunflowers in my life. 

Hope you have a good day @pinklollipop15 !

@BPDSurvivor yes I'm not sure why ants attacked my sunflowers but they did. I will try again soon to grow them. 

Same to you 🙂

Today my Acheivements improoved ,I got out of bed a bit earlier even though I slept in,I had a shower,brushed my hair,clean change of clothes,Vaccumed the floors,washed a load of washing,set boundaries,applied for quite a few Jobs online,made my bed,cooked dinner just now,feeling good even if its not much still feel good

wow way to go my @LostAngel 

you did more than me today xxoxo

Hello @Judi9877@pinklollipop15@BPDSurvivor@TAB@wellwellwellnez@ShiningStar@SmilingGecko@Peri@utopia@Exoplanet@Emelia8@Elac@Alicat@FindingStrength@Scoo@HenryX@frog@Clawde@Carlachris@MySunrise@Kurra@Mazarita@jem80@Determined 

this afternoon i watered mums pot plants and blew out the patio and done a load of washing xoxo, @Former-Member , @Libra@Wanderer@greenpea@Fizz@Olga@rivergal@Meowmy@oceangirl@BlueBay@Jacques@Appleblossom@Owlunar@Anastasia@Angels333 

Hey @Shaz51 had a plumber out today fixing a burst waterpipe.  Have had lots of expenses this past month including a computer on its last legs. Will be glad when this is over! LOL When it rains it POURS!

now feeling sleepy @Shaz51 

Yes when it rains it feeling like it is pouring @SmilingGecko xoxo sitting with you my friend xx 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I achieved less than usual, though I cleaned off the grout in my shower wall tiles, folded and put washing away, cleaned the kitchen and helped my kids choose a Halloween costume. For me, I made myself yummy breakfast and lunch and spent time with my doggies.

Tomorrow is Monday, back to work and the start back to some normality after the long lockdown here. Take care all

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance