Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Wow that is great @Former-Member ❤

More then what I did xxx 

Hi @Shaz51 @Former-Member @LostAngel @SmilingGecko @pinklollipop15 @Daisydreamer @TAB @HenryX @AussieRecharger @BPDSurvivor @Meowmy @frog @CalmingNature @cloudcore and everyone here. Great job on the achievements forumites!

Today I achieved the following:

- Emailed my psychologist about the voices issue I had overnight that are still causing me issues mentally and now physically;

- Did some uni study

- Spoke to my student advisor about uni stuff including my current mental health issues 

- Had a hot shower

- Ate all 3 main meals including Thai for dinner

- Spoke to my sister on the phone

- Rearranged Covid-19 vaccination date for tomorrow instead of Wednesday due to scheduling issues on my front

- Did some knitting of a baby/toddler jumper (size 1) 

A pretty good day overall despite me feeling very unwell and unhappy due to voices issues overnight this morning when I woke up.

Keep up the great work!

Judi9877

Wow @Judi9877 !

You've accomplished so much today! Looking forward to seeing your creative pieces!

Im putting uni work aside at the moment because it is stressing me out. 

For me, my achievement today is simply getting through the day and putting a pause on work. I'll wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Speak soon,

BPDSurvivor

Hey all..

I have a job interview today for what I am hoping for is a more permanent role.  The job I have is great but it seems to be continuous extensions and that's hard to get your finances in order. 

Overall I am doing well.. still walking every morning, slowly making strides to keep myself busy and working towards making 3- 5 year plans so I don't get distracted with everyday things stressing me out when they don't lead to my overall goals. 

Hello @AussieRecharger 

Sounds good. Best wishes for the job interview and whatever follows from there.

Best Wishes

@HenryX 

Hello Forum Friends Ive felt better today overall here are my achievements so far one had Breakfast this morning for the first time in weeks,two had a hot shower, three finally booked an appointment with my Councillor as well as booked an apointment with my phychologist which made me feel happy as those important appointments I kept putting off booking,I ate Dinner,did some spring cleaning,kept in contact with family,posted on the forums,now time for self care and meds so overall a good day 

@LostAngel That's awesome! 🙌

Good evening @LostAngel @Maelstrom1 @HenryX @AussieRecharger @BPDSurvivor @Daisydreamer @frog @Shaz51 @outlander @cloudcore and all forumites here. Well done on all of your achievements!

@AussieRecharger great work on the job front and long term planning!

@LostAngel well done on your successful yet busy day!

As for me, despite waking up in a bad mood due to my voices situation that is continuing at the moment, I achieved the following things:

- Listened to some music on my phone and went fkr a drive to get meds to help me get out of my bad mood which worked;

- Had my first Pfizer vaccination today

- Found a new Australia Post delivery centre and picked up a parcel with my housemate 

- Watched Home and Away on tv before settling in for 90mins of uni studying which I learnt is a great time for me to study and focus on (time)

- Worked on my Mental Health Recovery Blanket 

- Emailed my psychologist with an update on my mental health issues 

That's all for me. Keep those achievements coming as I enjoy reading what each of you accomplishes and what you regard as achievements which are always interesting and very inspiring!

Judi9877☺️💐

I hope everyone,s day was good - Or at least Okay.

I've been struggling with this course, not coping well.
The pace of input has been fast - I cannot keep up with dictation (writing) so fast, or the pace of assessment questions.

I have Dyslexia, which slows my writing pace & hand-eye coordination (poor).

The start times incredibly early in the morning, going all day.

The course + company work induction (Friday) have Cancelled every Social Outlet & Activity that I originally had this week - Not just Psychology appointment, also Fitness Class (Over 50,s) + Yoga Class + Meditation Group.

Then if starting work shifts next week - Losing everything that's important (all activities) next week, as well.

These (cancelled) Activities are my only meaningful contacts & interactions with people.
Yes I will Pass the Traffic Management Course - Yet at a High Cost to me....

Adge

@Judi9877 , well done on such a productive day! I too have also learnt that 90 minute focus sessions are best. I even set up all day workshops for work into 90 minute blocks Smiley Wink

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance