Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

I know, I understand @Captain24 I still get in those emotions if I fall off the wagon. I have to force myself to hop back on and stick to routine as much as possible. I found the chi cycle routine was one of the few things that kept me buoyant happy and healthful.  You feel better and your life improves dramatically.  Like I said there are occasions when you may slip but you just keep on going. People around you will notice the change in you and wonder why you have such a happy disposition and positive outlook.  They will either get annoyed by it or wonder "how they can get what you've got?" Its incredible what the chi cycle will do!  With a few simple and easy adjustments life will begin to flow and get better for you 💙

My achievements for today have been huge! 
3 loads of washing

ironing done and packed away

changed bed sheets

cleaned bathrooms

done the dishes

cleaned the kitchen 

dusted

vacuumed

washed the floor 

bathed the dog

done shopping and packed away. 

It’s been a massive distraction. Now I’m exhausted. Just sitting down to watch a movie and listen to the rain on the roof. Hoping that it keeps the dark that’s rolling in thick and fast away

Well Done @Captain24

Not wanting to sound like a broken record but my achievement for today was that I got out of bed and got dressed, put my gum boots on and went for a walk around outside. I also ate a healthy dinner. Now I'm catching up with the forum.

RedHorse 🌹🐴

https://youtu.be/ibgU3uTKfHQ
.. re 'broken record' @RedHorse .. sounds more like being consistent hey ?? 😸😅

Thanks @TAB 

Is it still consistent if it's only once a week or so? Still I can aim to do it again tomorrow...

Take care,

RedHorse 🌹🐴

Well done @RedHorse ! Your achievements are no small achievements. Congrats!

Thank you for sharing. I had a healthy dinner tonight. Grilled corn on the cob, pumpkin and chicken breast.

@Judi9877 @Captain24 @SmilingGecko 

tyme

Well watch the video? @RedHorse it just makes so much sense and I never/rarely did that.
Had I , maybe be 30% lighter 200% more money etc etc lol

Watched the video @TAB 

Now watch me post here in Daily Achievements tomorrow...

Well that's the plan lol

Take care,

RedHorse 🌹🐴

Day by day hour by hour week by week..
@RedHorse
https://youtu.be/-r679Hhs9Zs
😸
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance