Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Checking In

@Change123 I'm sorry you are struggling atm but its good to let the tears and feeling out, that is good for you. Thank you for the information on diets- I really appreciate your effort and care.

Thanks @Zoe7 . Please see above MSG. I am a bit unwell today I have been getting asthma. I am sorry to hear you not feeling the best- please be gentle and kind to yourself.

I had my exercise physiology appointment this afternoon. It was a tough but a good session as always. My EP did a mindfulness exercise with me during my session today because it was what I needed at the time- he is very kind and knowledgeable health professional. I just felt good after seeing him and that he said that he enjoys working with me. Its nice to hear that someone enjoys being around me and that I enjoy his company too.

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's lovely @oceangirl. I'm glad you had that positive experience. 💜🤗💐

Thanks buddy Heart@Former-Member. I'm feeling a bit better tonight. How are you going- what have you been up to lately?

I have slowly been making changes since my hospital admission and I feel that I am moving forward in a good way.

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's really good @oceangirl

I seem to be roller coasting a lot at the moment. Today was ok. It helped that I slept well last night. I had three days in hospital last week for intense SI but I have got past the worst of that for now. I'm just taking one day at a time. 

Slow changes are good changes @oceangirl. I'm sure you'll get where you want to be. 

Keep taking good care of you. 💜🤗💐

IMG_3935.JPG

@Former-MemberHeart

I remember you being in hospital last week and I happy to hear you have that support. I hope you are able to move forward in a good way too. I am slowly seeing a future for me that I had not seen before.

What is your plan forward and please take good care of you too.

Image result for silver short hair kitten

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just one day at a time @oceangirl mostly. I start DBT in June so I'm hoping that will help. 

@Former-Member Heart

I am glad to hear you are moving forward slowly too and I hope the DBT course is helpful in June. Remember do something nice for you too. Stay in touch....

@Former-Member  🙂

Image result for positive quotes for depression

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance