Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Wobbly after Hospital

@HenryX you're a valued member of this forum, but it's more than that, you're a person of great morals and I think ethics. We're fortunate to have you amongst us.

Please accept this pie as a token of appreciation 🥧 (I've never cooked a pie btw, so we're probably lucky it's an online version 😉).

Yes @Heneyx I agree, you contribute so much on the forums, not all responded to but read by many.. Keep shining, but keep some for yourself too 🌟🌟

💙🌼💚🌼💛🌼🧡🌼❤️🌼💜🌼💙

Hi @Rosemary4 

I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with suicidal thoughts at the moment 🙁 It sounds like you are sitting with some very heavy feelings and questions right now. I'm going to send you a quick email to check in. Please continue to post on the forums and connect with the community if that will be helpful for you tonight 😊

Well, better day today.. Got a few things done.. rescued a baby bluetongue lizard stuck in a bucket, same size as a skink, cute.
Thanks for help last night :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Morning @Rosemary4,

How are you going today? I'm sorry I wasn't on shift when you reached out, but I just wanted to say that it was brave of you to come to the forums and share that part of yourself when it sounds like you were feeling distressed – that's an amazing self-care skill and strength 💛

Rhye ☘️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance