Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Introduction

That is so cleaver  @Oaktree .   Its not something I have seen well canvased and it would be so pertinent to todays average person,   including me.     I would love to write a fiction book,  but just cant stay focussed long enough.  Bit of fun or a short story is the best I can do so I tend to stick to my bread n butter song and street poem act.  

But you. . .   You have hit on something serious and I know you will succeed in your endeavour.

No,    I don't have to wish you luck.    You have this in you my friend.   Hope I wasn't a nag about writing,

but I felt that you need a mission to complete your life's chapters,  and  I am excited for you.

So your day has ,    sunsetted,    perfectly.      Now don't do what I do and just make words up,  lol.

Take care friend..                                                          tonys      2gns..

Hi @LittleDudeMan 

I just noticed that you supported my first post on this thread. Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums.

If you want to tag someone so they get a notification just type @symbol with their username following it. It will come up in a drop down box and you just click on that. Please let me know if you need any help or have any questions.

Meggle

@tonys @LeChuck @Sophia1 

Howdy townsfolk,

I am just passing through reminiscing about the past. We had such fun here and I miss the comraderie. It’s really hard to recapture the past. It’s like trying to bottle a shadow. I haven’t even seen @LeChuck and @Sophia1 online for a while. I think they pop in from time to tile but those visits are fleeting. Anyway I just wanted to say howdy.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance